18

As heaven broke open to the world of reality, I open my eyes. Seeing the bookcase slanted sideways across from where I lay face down on the desk. Biting my lip, I bask in the afterglow. Inside, singing a symphony of victorious, eccentric chords in time with my pounding heart beat.
Daddy had taken a step back and dipped his head down to nibble the flesh of my butt cheek. Making me giggle and turn over to stare lovingly up at him. My braids frayed, my scalp tingling with a pleasurable soreness.
"Thank you, Daddy." I grin. Seeing his face light up at my obvious happiness. Sitting up I lock my legs around his hips and pull him against me gently. His arms wrapping around me as I rest my hands on Daddy's chest. His lips twitch up at the side as his eyes twinkle down at me in amusement.
"For what, babygirl?"
"Being mine." I whisper. Hoping he wouldn't contradict me.
Sliding his hands into my blonde hair, he kisses my forehead. Just a gentle touch. As light as a feather. His soft lips leaving tingling sparks over my skin.
"As you are mine."
I think I blush. Fiercely. My cheeks heating up instantly, turning my cheeks from a soft, after sex rosy glow to a beetroot red. He chuckles. Running his gentle lips down my sudden heated skin to nibble my jaw. Shivering I tense. Giggling as Daddy's hands move to rest on my round hips. "Something funny, Princess?" He whispers against my ear. Shaking my head I grin. My hands exploring his chest through his waist coat. Then, noticing his zipper was still down I automatically zip it up. Not really thinking whether Daddy would be displeased or not.
Peeking up at him from under my lashes I wait.

He raises his brow. Surprised. "Did Daddy leave his zip undone, Princess?" He runs his fingers through his hair and I nod. Taking a braid into his hand he gives it a tug to the side. Nibbling and kissing his way over my pail neck. Gripping his shoulders I close my eyes. Exhaling a deep moan. "Did Daddy give you permission to touch him?" I moan in response.

"Use your words, baby." He nips my skin with his teeth. "Daddy loves hearing your voice."

"No, Daddy." I gasp.

"That's my good girl." I feel him grin against my neck. His fingers sliding under my skin to circle my throbbing clit. I flinch at the tenderness of my wet flesh. My pussy clenching as his little finger grazes my little hole. All the while his mouth teasing and kissing my soft neck down to my shoulder. Daddy begins to tap with his thumb. My thighs beginning to shake in time with the torturous taps. "Oh god..."

Chuckling, Daddy moves his face away to look at me. "Oh no, baby. God is nowhere to be found.." he grins. Removing his hand from me and kissing my lips. "Daddy thinks that Princess should wait til next time as punishment. She will not touch herself til then." I gaped. Pouting before whining and moving my hands over Daddy's stomach. Laughing he moves away, stuffing his shirt back into his waist band. "No, no, no Princess. You won't get your way this time."

"But, but..." I pout. Sliding off the desk, looking around for my panties. Crouching down to see if I had dropped them beneath the desk. Daddy cleared his throat as he unlocked the door. Standing I couldn't help but grin as he held up my panties. Raising them to his nose before slipping them into his breast pocket like a handkerchief. "Mine."

"Now. Back to class like a good baby girl. Daddy will come for you when he's ready." He watches as I gather my things. Running his hand over my back possessively as I walk by. Then I head down the hallway. With a big grin and a little cheeky hop in my step.