seventeen.

╔══════════════╗
𝑮𝑨𝑴𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑽𝑰𝑽𝑨𝑳
-𝒔𝒆𝒃𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏
╚══════════════╝

╔══════╗
seventeen.
oblation
╚══════╝

WAY DOWN WE GO.

          PETER SOARED AROUND IN THE AIR, USING THE SHIFTING GRAVITY TO HIS ADVANTAGE. He slung a web around Mantis who was unconscious, twisting through a floating boulder that had a hole blasted through the middle.

He hung Mantis by her torso to a floating piece of crumbled metal. "I got you! I got you!" He turned his head, going after Drax next. "Lucy?! How you doing?"

He heard her puff a sharp stream of air. "Working on it!"

Lucy also skillfully twisted her body as she swung back and forth. She webbed onto Quill, narrowly missing a piece of the moon that darted past her. When she was able to hang him from a floating boulder, she went for Lexi and Amber next.

          THANOS PUSHED AWAY DEBRIS, TRAINING HIS EYES ON STEPHEN.

Stephen twirled his hands before hitting them on ground, his magic stringing towards Thanos.

Thanos bounded over it, throwing his fist forward and used the Power Stone. Stephen stretched out his hands, casting the Mirror Dimension before pushing it towards him.

Thanos lifted his hand, breaking the Dimension easily with the Power Stone. Using the Space Stone, he vacuumed in the shards of glass before projecting it back Stephen.

Stephen quickly twisted his hands, counteracting it and turning the attack into green butterflies.

Thanos flinched, watching as the illusioned butterflies fluttered gently past him.

Stephen hovered in the air, multiplying his arms before breaking off into multiples of himself. All Stephen outstretched their arms, tying Thanos down.

Thanos clenched his hand, using the Power Stone to make all the fake Stephens disappear. With the Reality Stone next, he dragged Stephen closer, gripping him by his neck tightly.

"You're full of tricks, wizard." Thanos reached forward, ripping the Amulet off his neck. Stephen cried out in protest. "But you never once used your greatest weapon."

He crushed the necklace in his hand, not surprised to find the Time Stone not hidden within it. "A fake."

Throwing Stephen to the ground; hitting him unconscious, he was taken back when a device as big as his gauntlet slapped against his palm, restricting it from closing.

Tony landed on his knees before standing and glaring at the Titan beneath his mask. "You throw another moon at me..." he panted angrily. "...and I'm gonna lose it."

Thanos nearly smirked. "Stark."

"You know me?"

"I do." Thanos narrowed his eyes and the man. "You're not the only one cursed with knowledge."

Tony scoffed. "My only curse is you."