twelve.

╔══════════════╗
𝑮𝑨𝑴𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑽𝑰𝑽𝑨𝑳
-𝒔𝒆𝒃𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏
╚══════════════╝

╔═════════╗
twelve.
acquaintances
╚═════════╝

BUT IN ALL CHAOS,
THERE IS CALCULATION.

         A SMALL, ROUND METAL BALL ROLLED IN BETWEEN THE FOUR, SUDDENLY EXPLODING. Everyone yelled, getting thrown from one another.

From the gaping hole in the ship emerged five bodies—the Guardians.

"THANOS!" Drax yelled, hurling his daggers at Stephen. Stephen jumped to his feet, drawing a shield to stop them from impaling him. Drax cried out again before Stephen jerked his shoulders, sending the cloak to wrap around his head.

"Come and get some, bitches!" Amber yelled, walking with long strides into the ship with her arms raised; a gun and dagger in hand. Lexi ran into the scene after, with Mantis by her side.

Quill took off into the air with Tony going after him. As Quill flew away from Tony, he launched a rocket at him, hitting near Quill. Quill crashed into Tony before landing back on the ground.

He laughed maniacally, holding up a device with a button. Tony looked down, seeing a triangular gadget on his chest. When Quill pushed the button, it electrified, drawing a connect to another piece that was stuck to the wall. Tony slammed into the wall, trying to detach from it.

Peter gasped suddenly, looking up to see a female with black eyes and antennas. Her antennas glowed brightly as she took small steps towards him. Peter quickly scrambled backwards. "Woah, woah, woah, woah! Please don't put your eggs in me!"

He fired multiple webs, slinging her up enough to make her fall. When Mantis fell, Lexi appeared behind her with an enraged expression. Peter gasped again.

"Don't worry, I got you Peter!" Lucy called, somersaulting over him and firing more webs at Lexi.

Lexi dodged most of them before getting her hands webbed together. She growled, trying to pull her hands apart. With one final jerk, they did and she lashed forward, pressing the blade of her dagger to Lucy's neck.

Peter's eyes widened. "Don't hurt her!"

"Oh yeah?" Lexi challenged, glaring at the boy. "One more move and she gets it!"

Quill swooped in, kicking Peter away. "Stay down, clown!"

Peter quickly recovered, jumping away with his spider legs. Quill continued to blast at Peter, but the teenager was too quick. Peter landed with his robotic legs, jumping towards Quill. Quill threw a device at Peter, that was a long electric robe. It wrapped around Peter, making him collapse to the ground.

"Die, Blanket of Death!" Drax growled, trying to pull the cloak off his face. Amber turned from her walking. When she neared, she knelt down. "What is that on your—"

Amber gasped, frozen in place. Snapping her head up, her eyes met with Stephen's. Stephen stared back with wide eyes.

When he moved forward towards her, she smiled, also walking forward. Stephen let down his shields, almost sighting in relief. "I-I thought you were dead."