fourteen.

╔══════════════╗
𝑮𝑨𝑴𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑽𝑰𝑽𝑨𝑳
-𝒔𝒆𝒃𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏
╚══════════════╝

╔══════╗
fourteen.
yibambe
╚══════╝

WE'RE GOING 'TIL THE WORLD
STOPS TURNING WHILE WE BURN
IT TO THE GROUND TONIGHT.

PROXIMA MIDNIGHT FROWNED. She lifted her sword, dragging it across the protective barrier. Natasha, T'Challa, Anastasia and Steve approached the barrier, standing a few feet away.

"Where's your other friend?" Natasha teased.

"He will pay for his life, with yours." Promixa replied, her voice almost sounding automated. "Thanos will have that Stone."

"That's not gonna happen." Steve said, before Anastasia folded her arms. "Good luck with that."

"You are in Wakanda now." T'Challa announced. "Thanos will have nothing but dust, and blood."

"We," Proxima held up her arm behind her. "got blood to spare." She grunted, lifting her sword. The ships behind her shifted, lifting the triangular doors to let out alien beastly creatures. A chill shivered down Ana's spine, but she didn't let it show.

Without saying another word, the four made their way back to the group.

"They surrender?" Bucky asked, his usual frown still on his chapped lips.

Steve stood next to Ana, who was the middle of the two men. "Not exactly."

"Yibambe!" T'Challa chanted after a long period, eyes trained on Proxima. The rest of the Wakandian warriors repeated his phrase; "Yibambe!"

Proxima sliced her sword downward and the creatures broke through the tree line, coming in by the thousands.

"What the hell?" Bucky muttered, eyes narrowing. Beside him, Anastasia frowned in disgust while Steve held a deadpanned expression.

Natasha looked back and forth. "Looks like we pissed her off."

Once the creatures collided with the barrier, they did everything they could to break through, but was up able to. One broke in, but was sliced in half from the dome.

Okoye's eyes widened in horror. "They're killing themselves."

Steve looked at Proxima, who smirked at him in the distance.

Suddenly, a few space-dogs broke through the barrier before charging at them. The Jabari tribe stuck out their blankets, forming a shield to protect them. The Kingsguard aimed their spears over the barrier. On T'Challa's call, they fired at the beasts.

Everyone else followed, using their blasters and guns to shoot from a distance while they still could.

Sam flew past overheard, twirling around as one beast jumped at him. He fired a few replicas of Redwing, killing a few animals. He flew straight up. "You see the teeth on those things?!"

"All right, back up Sam. Or you're gonna get your wings singed." Rhodey said, flying in and dropping grenades to wipe a group of them out.

Everyone's eyes followed as the beasts started going around the sides of the barrier.