fifteen.

╔══════════════╗
𝑮𝑨𝑴𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑽𝑰𝑽𝑨𝑳
-𝒔𝒆𝒃𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏
╚══════════════╝

╔═════╗
fifteen.
zenith
╚═════╝

PAIN. OH, LET THE BULLETS
FLY, LET THEM RAIN. MY LOVE,
MY LIFE, MY DRIVE, THEY CAME
FROM THE PAIN. YOU MAKE ME A
BELIEVER, BELIEVER.

THANOS LOOKED UP, NOTICING A HUNK OF DEBRIS FLYING DOWN AT HIM, TONY PUSHING IT. Using the Power Stone, he lifted his hand trying to block it but it was too late before getting crushed by it.

"See? Piece of cake, Quill."

"Yeah, if your goal was to piss him off!" Quill barked at Tony, activating his helmet before flying forward.

Lexi shook her head, looking worse than before, following Quill. "I swear I'm going to strangle this raisin myself."

As Tony flew away, the chunk of debris exploded into pieces, Thanos in the middle as he gave a scream of rage. Thanos yelled, changing the rubble into bats, all flying at Tony and pushing him away.

Thanos' head suddenly jutted back as a glob of webbing covered his eye, distracting him before Peter kicked him across the face.

Drax jumped forward, daggers raised. He slid on his knees, slicing the inside of his knee. Thanos winced, almost falling to one knee. Amber rushed in after, using her old sling ring that Stephen kept. She crafted a staff, fighting Thanos three-on-one.

Thanos hit Drax and Amber away before grabbing Stephen's weapon. With his free hand, he reached up, pulling the web from his eye.

Stephen stared with wide eyes as Thanos destroyed his weapon. Lifting a large boot, Amber jumped forward, quickly forming a shield. Thanos kicked her shield, making her crash into Stephen.

Quill and Lexi fired at Thanos from behind, making him stumble forward. Stephen hovered in the air, forming shields to allow Quill to jump from one to another.

Thanos grunted as Quill managed to reach him, flipping overhead to attach a bomb to his shoulder. Thanos glared at him, watching. Quill turned towards the Titan, switching off his mask before lifting his hand and raising his middle finger.

With his other hand, he reached for Lexi, pulling her close to him. "Boom!" Quill quipped, jumping backward into a portal and disappearing.

Thanos lifted his hand to fire at them, but stumbled forward as the bomb went off, electrifying him.

"Don't let him close his fist." Stephen whispered, turning his head to his cloak. The cloak fled from his shoulders, wrapping tightly around Thanos' left hand.

Thanos grunted in annoyance, tugging harshly at the cloth. Stephen and Amber lifting their hands, forming portals for Peter and Lucy.

"Magic!" Peter yelled, suddenly appearing to kick Thanos across his face before disappearing. Lucy followed suit, randomly appearing and disappearing after to kick Thanos in his other cheek.