three.

╔══════════════╗
𝑮𝑨𝑴𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑽𝑰𝑽𝑨𝑳
-𝒔𝒆𝒃𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏
╚══════════════╝

╔═════╗
three.
hiraeth
╚═════╝

WEEP LITTLE LION MAN,
YOU'RE NOT AS BRAVE AS
YOU WERE FROM THE START.

LAST NIGHT, I DREAMT WE HAD A KID. SO REAL.❞ Tony said with a small pant, pausing the walk that he and Pepper Potts were taking. "We named him after your eccentric uncle...what was his name? Porsey. Morgan."

"Right." Pepper nodded, glancing at Astrid who stood a few feet away, sunglasses over her eyes. Pepper had stated that she still felt uneasy after the Accords, and was concerned for Tony's safety. So, she 'hired' one of the few former-Avengers she could trust with her life—Astrid Reeves.

"So you woke up and thought that we were..." Pepper asked with an amused smile.

"Expecting." Tony nodded, his eyes solely focused on her. She shook her head. "Yeah."

"Yes?"

"No."

"I had a dream about it! It was so real!" Tony exclaimed, trying to make her believe him. She reached forward, untying the sleeves of the sweater that hung over his shoulders to reveal another Arc reactor. "If you wanted to have a kid, you wouldn't have done that."

Tony nodded at her, tapping the device in his chest. "I'm glad your brought this up, cause it's nothing; just a housing unit for nano-parts. It's detachable—"

"You don't need that." Pepper said, cutting him off. Tony nodded. "I know, I had the surgery. I'm just trying to protect us. Future us', and that's it. Just in case there's a monster in the closet. Just letting you know." he stepped forward, taking her hands in his.

"Shirts."

"You know me so well. You finish all my sentences."

"You should have shirts in your closet." Pepper said, tipping her head back. Tony nodded, trailing off. "Yeah... You know what there should be? No more surprises. We can have a nice dinner tonight, should I promise you."

Tony grabbed her hand, lifting it to examine her large engagement ring. She giggled at him. Tony leaned in, softly connecting their lips.

"Tony Stark."

Tony broke away from the kiss, and Astrid rushed forward, stepping in front of them, shades off.

A man with a red cape stood in front of a blazing orange portal, looking focused. "I'm Doctor Stephen Strange. I need you to come with me...Oh, uh, congratulations on the wedding, by the way."

Tony stood beside Astrid, leaving Pepper behind them. "I'm sorry, you giving out tickets to something?"

"We need your help. Look, it's not overselling it to say the fate of the Universe is at stake." the Doctor continued.