six.

╔══════════════╗
𝑮𝑨𝑴𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑽𝑰𝑽𝑨𝑳
-𝒔𝒆𝒃𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏
╚══════════════╝

╔═══════╗
six.
woebegone
╚═══════╝

WITH OUR BACKS TO THE WALL,
THE DARKNESS WILL FALL.
WE NEVER QUITE THOUGHT
WE COULD LOSE IT ALL.

BOSS, INCOMING CALL. FROM MISS POTTS.F.R.I.D.A.Y. said before letting the call through. Tony, who was now aboard the Q-Ship, let down his mask with a sullen look.

"Tony?" Pepper's voice came in panicked which pulled at Tony's heart. "Oh, my god. Are you all right? What's going on?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." he looked around at the ships inner workings. "I just think we might have to push our eight-thirty res."

"Why?"

"Just cause I'll probably not make it back for a while."

"Tell me your not on that ship." Tony noticed Pepper's voice starting to get staticky.

"Yeah." Tony replied shamefully.

"God, no. Please tell me you're not on that ship."

"Honey, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I don't know how to say this. Pep..."

"Come back here, Tony. I swear to God. Come back here right now. Co...back.."

"Boss, we're losing her." F.R.I.D.A.Y. said before Pepper's voice suddenly cut off.

PETER AND LUCY CLIMBED UP A WEB ON THE BACK OF THE Q-SHIP. They both swayed heavily in the wind.

When Lucy was whipped around in the heavy wind, she clung to the web tighter, letting out a small scream. Peter looked down at her, before reaching the ledge. He climbed on, before sticking out his hand. "C'mon, I got you!"

Lucy looked up, quickly reaching up and clasping his wrist. Peter quickly pulled her up with ease onto the ledge. They stared as the doors closed around them.

Peter grabbed Lucy by her waist, pulling her into his side. He felt Lucy shutter. "We should've stayed on the bus."

"Agreed. God, it's freezing!" Lucy huffed, crossing her arms over her chest. Peter tugged her down. They sat against the wall, and Lucy cuddled into his side while he gently rubbed her arm.

BRUCE LOOKED DOWN, SEEING A DIRTY FLIP PHONE, COVERING IN DUST. He picked it up, blowing the grime off it. The sound of a portal opening caught his attention and he looked up see Wong step into the portal to the Sanctum. "Where you going?"

Wong paused, turning back to the scientist. "Time Stone's been taken. Sanctum's left unguarded. What will you do?"

Bruce held the phone up. "Gonna make a call."

"And you?" Wong asked, directing his attention to Astrid.

Astrid nodded, motioning towards Bruce. "Gonna hang around with him. Protect him if needed."

Wong nodded to the both of them, closing the portal behind him.

THE ENTIRE TIME I KNEW THANOS, HE ONLY HAD ONE GOAL;❞ Gamora said, leaning on the sill of a window. "to bring balance to the universe by wiping out half of all life. He used to kill people planet by planet, massacre by massacre."