LOVE, LUST AND SEX.

Chapter:19

This chapter contains sexual situations and loads of them.
****************************

Damon found himself buried in between golden sheets, in his Master's bedroom and yet had no recollection of how and when he got there. He opened his eyes in time to see Lord Xrysos and Anderios hovering above him like two hungry lions admiring a fresh kill and considering which body part would be best to bite into first. Damon laid completely naked, breathing coming off strongly as he watched both alpha males descend him at once. Anderios went for Damon's lower abdomen kissing and nipping as Damon moaned sweetly his head thrown back exposing his delicate neck to the other predator and Xrysos took his chance and went for the neck immediately sucking his marks on the tender flesh. Anderios face smacked on the wet tip of Damon's leaking member and he bit his lips in anticipation as a sliver of juice formed on the tip once again, Anderios ran his tongue slowly while collecting the sweetness into his tongue and tasting the nectar, it was intoxicating and soon Anderios was on a mission of swallowing the hardened length, slowly he took Damon's length into the back of his throat. Damon cried out, his mouth fell open and Xrysos swallowed the rest of Damon's whimpers and moans in a toe-curling kiss as Damon withered vehemently, his eyes fluttered shut and he gripped the golden sheets as hard as he could, his knuckles turning white. If death should come for them all at this state, Damon was certain he wouldn't want to die another way.

Anderios sucked mercilessly on the hard swollen flesh and Damon couldn't hold it in any longer or he'll die. Xrysos was kissing the life out of him, while Anderios sucked it back into him. Damon felt his balls tighten and he gave a guttural cry tiring his mouth from Xrysos, moaning loudly with his eyes closed tight as his release surged through him like a burning flame filling Anderios's mouth with his goodness and the man swallowed greedily all the essence the beautiful boy gave savoring the exquisite taste. Xrysos pulled Anderios up and joint their mouths together in a much-heated kiss, sharing the little of what's left from the naked boy on the bed, both men groaned.

Damon recovered from his high only to find Lord Xrysos and Anderios in a sizzling kiss, his own erection starting to awaken once again. Both Damon and Xrysos maneuvered Anderios until he was pressed into the soft golden bed. Xrysos resumed kissing Anderios and Damon wanted to please the man as much as he had done him. Damon went for the pulsating length, Anderios was much bigger and he was hard to the point where it was starting to hurt. Anderios was leaking so much wetness that Damon found himself lapping up the precum with obvious pleasure while basking in the taste of Andreios. Soon Damon was taking in Anderios little by little until he had taken his limit and where his mouth couldn't take his hand had stroked. Andreios moaned his joy into Xryso's mouth and the King swallowed his sound with equal fervor. Damon worked on that sweet length until he took in a few more and felt it hit the back of his throat. Anderios groaned and without warning shot his sweet load straight to the back of Damon's throat, his gift too much that a few leaked from Damon's mouth. Xrysos went to taste Andreios from Damon's mouth and when his mouth touched the creamy goodness, he couldn't get enough as he pulled Damon's hair back making the boy open his mouth and Xrysos went in for more.

**************

Gouria ate in silence as heat flooded him, he chanced a glance at his crotch and found a bulge arising underneath his clothing, his breath quickening.