THE FAMILY LUNCH.

Chapter:12

Lord Xrysos sat with the rest of the Sells family at a very elegant table awaiting their meals to be served. The House Of Sells has been very long-term family friends. When Xrysos was very young and his father had died in the war while his mother took her own life. Lord Sells had taken him in as one of his own and had raised and made him the King he was today. Xryso's love for the Sells family knew no bond and he held them all dear to his heart. While he had instructed Damon to lead the newly bought slaves to get cleaned up. He had gone with Linus to eat lunch with the rest of the family.

"You have great taste for beautiful slaves." Lord Sells himself commented a glass of wine in one hand as with the others seated.

"Blame that on my beautiful eyes." Xrysos tipped his cup forward and winked at Linus as they all laughed.

Before the table was seated Lord Sells and his four sons.

"You care well for your slaves too." Anas the last son of Lord Sells spoke in a gentle voice. He was a very shy lad and at twenty-two, he really doesn't care about the world nor what he wanted to do with his life either. Still taking his time and enjoying his father's wealth. A boy who hates violence and anything that has to do with push and shoves. Innocent and beautiful little Anas is what they all call him.

"Rightly spoken, brother." Roman the second son said, giving a wink Anas way and the boy's face flushed a bright red color. Anas could never stop loving his twenty-eight years older brother even if his life depends on it. He has loved the god-like human being since he could remember and until now nothing has changed.

Roman, on the other hand, knew of his brother's undying love for him and he, in turn, loves the boy, since the day their mother had shown him the hazel little angle and even as he held him in his hands and had kissed the tender soft lips of the newborn. Roman's heart has sparked a burning flame and it had remained unquenched from that day on. Women, men, none had ever sparked such fire in him ever since and Anas's innocence and beautiful heart made it even a harder task to not love him unconditionally. Roman hoped a day comes when he would hold those little hands and kiss those lips again while telling the world about his love for his baby brother.

Both patiently waiting for the time.

That is if there ever would be such a time.

"Ah...yes, and don't forget East Gates seems to have the most beautiful slaves and handsome warriors. However, did you do that Xrysos? I envy you." Dominic the firstborn son and the Lord over the House Of Sells business since their father stepped down three years ago. Dominic was also of the same age as Xrysos a great friend and a very fine man. He is married with two sons and the first son was seated alongside his father.

"Well, leave it for Xrysos to take all the fine ones," Linus whined, throwing his head behind the high chair, his eyes shut tight. A great warrior, handsome and strong not to mention having slaves, men and women at his commands, still couldn't get over his childish behavior. It adds to his charisma and innocence and Linus would woo both men and women into bed anytime with his charms. "You really should leave some for me, you know." Linus peeked up to look at Xrysos with a sexy frown on his face making all gathered at the table fall into a belly clenching laughter.

"Didn't you mean Damon?!" Roman asked between laughs.

"Oh...no, brother, now there's two." Dominic mocked and at Linus's fake hurtful cry the table erupted into another ruckus of laughter.