SLAVES

Chapter: 7

"You are one lucky slave, Elena yelled, throwing both hands around Andreios neck and squeezing the life out of him.

"You might want to let me breathe a little." Andreios choked out and Elena let lose a bit to wrap her legs around the dying man. Andreios smiled and placed his hands on her beautifully well-curved derrière and balancing the giggling girl nicely on his crotch. "What have they been feeding you?" Andreios mocked.

"Are you trying to say I'm fat?" Elena's eyes widened with feigned shock.

"Why say it if you ar--ouch!" Andreios yelled as he got smacked in the head and felt Elena's fingers digging into his hair painfully.

"You were saying?" Elena smirked wickedly as she pulled on Andreios black locks.

"Sorry, sorry.." Andreios breathed out and soon Elena pulled back her hands and stood up facing the angry man. Andreios ran his hand smoothly in his hair trying to soothe the aching pain that burns his scalp. "You evil woman," Andreios stood on his feet facing the smiling woman. "Have you got a death wish for me?" Andreios was trying not to laugh at the face Elena was making. She is really cute when she's trying to hold back a laugh. "First you squeezed the life out of me and now you are pulling my hairs off." Elena bust into a loud laugh making Andreios laugh along.

"Oh, I'm sorry did I hurt you?" She was crying with laughter. "But seriously though you are lucky. What the hell did you do to all our mean Master's, how come they favor you so much?" Elena deadpanned.

"I have no idea, " Andreios answered bemused while tying his hair into a ponytail.

"Well, whatever it is you have done has paid off, seeing that three months ago I thought I had lost you." Elena's voice cracked as she hugged Andreios.

She has a thing for the man.

************

Andreios blinked at the sounds of his name, but his eyelids felt so heavy he just couldn't get his eyes to open, so all he did was blink and blink before he went off into oblivion once again. He had no idea how long he had slept but when his eyelids finally decided to greet the world the first person he had seen was Elena who knelt beside him one hand clenching his tightly and the other rested on his forehead were a cold rag was laid. It took him a while to realize who and where he was before his brain could process Words and he shocked the crying lady when he had finally spoken.

"E-Elena." His voice sounded pained to his hearing and he flinched from it.

How long has it been since he had last spoken?

Andreios had wondered as soon as the words left his dried mouth. He felt as though he had been feeding on sands for days.

"Oh, my god! Andreios?" Elena cried rushing to her feet and smothering him with kisses. When she had finished, she looked into his eyes and smiled as tears ran down her face.

"How long-"

"You mean days?" Elena smiled and kissed him full on the lips, but he didn't reciprocate, he couldn't do more than blink and manage a few words. "Three days. And it's a miracle they haven't thrown you out yet, on the contrary, they have called in a physician and had treated you like they would their own. It has never happened before." Elena spoke, her eyes refusing to meet those of Andreios.

"What happened?" Andreios knew there was more to this story and she needed to let it all out.

"My mother sold my twin brother and me when we were only ten, she didn't want to suffer alone, since her husband had left her for another woman. She made us do hard works so we can fend for ourselves until they came and she sold us off. My brother was very weak and for days we went without food, he lost so much strength that he fell sick." Her voice cracked as she cried. "Soon we were sold again to these men and they had carried us away, farther from where used to be our home once and into this strange lands, but when we got here my brother could hardly move and when they saw how useless the boy they had bought for such little money was, they took him from me and threw him away." She cried even more and Andreios surprised himself by reaching out and hugging her close to his already painful chest. "I never saw him again, I know he's dead somewhere, but at least they should have just let him die peacefully in my hands so I could bury him, they took him away from me."

"Shhh! It's OK, that's enough," Andreios coaxed. "I'm sure wherever he is, he wouldn't have asked for a better sister." Andreios kissed her golden locks.

"Thanks." Elena had spoken after a while. "I'll be back." She stood up to leave.

"Where are you going?"

"To get the physician."

***********

That was three months ago and until now Andreios had never been treated as a slave, although all the Lords ever wanted from him is to teach them archery since he was really good at it. He couldn't count himself any luckier than he already was.

"Are you coming to dinner?" Elena asked dragging him down the noisy hall.

"Doesn't seem like I have many choices," Andreios smirked.

"Don't act like you don't like it."

"Like what!?"

"My hands in yours." Elena pulled her hands free and ran down the hall calling on a friend.

Andreios smiled, obviously, he likes her hand's on him but not in the way she was seeing it. He hadn't felt anything for anyone since, that day.

And somehow he couldn't help but, dream, think and wish to see him again.

"What are you up to later!?" Elena yelled, breaking into his line of thoughts.

"Lord Hans wants me to teach him archery this evening."

"The young corny lord?" Elena gasped.

"And horny too." Andreios smiled.

"Be careful with that one."

"What would he possibly do, other than bend over and let me fill him up completely, giving him a taste of what he's been dying to have since I got back on my feet," Andreios answered seriously while pretending not to notice the face Elena made as he spoke.

"You are so rotten." She punched him in the ribs and ran off again, giggling to herself.

Women.

**************************************

Another one-up people.

Have fun reading.

Vote, Comment, read...

Remember your happiness is in your own hands, so try to always stay happy.

Kisses.