Weaknesses

We all have faults, and Sherrinford is no exception, so let's get down to the nitty grit of what his weaknesses are. 

>>>><<<<

1. Control: Sherrinford takes great pleasure being in control. He likes to see the pieces move on a chessboard, and his opposition placing their pawns exactly where he planned. As he
like to say "I wasn't born to speak softly and be gentle, I was born to have the world 
shattering at my fingertips." That's what he likes to believe, anyhow. 

2. Pride: You have to admit, the whole Holmes family (Perhaps excluding Mr. and Mrs. Holmes)   have this great flaw. Pride in their knowledge, intellect, and who they are as a person.
Sherrinford delights in showing others what he knows, and how smart he is. Alright, he's 
not quite as rude as his brothers when he spouts scientific rubbish to empty-brained simpletons,
but you must be aware, that the thoughts running through his mind when talking to the not-very-smart people are something along the lines of "The #%h3$ %#^*1 ~'$%## I can't grasp how ridiculously &%#$ and %#$#$ this imbecile is!" 

3.Fear of ridicule: I am sure Sherrinford is not the only person who suffers from this, but his fear being laughed at is perhaps greater than the last two faults. With a mind that works faster than the spring inside a jack-in-the-box, to be ridiculed would be the greatest humiliation of all. 

4.Being ignored: We won't deny Sherrinford loves attention. Being in the spotlight, and having the world hanging off his every word. But to be ignored and pushed aside in all his brilliance (well, he flatters himself he's brilliant, whether he is or not is another matter), to be put with the ordinary people, and forgotten would be the greatest insult of all. 

5

5.Drinking: Sherrinford does bend the elbow....a lot, when things aren't going too well.

>>>><<<<

Well, that is all for now, and although he a terrible amount more vices than I have put down, I will end the list there, as not to bore everyone to death. 

Oh right, I found out what number six is...

6.Temper: He's not a pleasant sight when's he's angry (worse than the Hulk, ladies and gentleman), so avoid angering him.