Out of Her Mind

"Sir I wouldn't go in there-" 

"I said let me pass!" Sherrinford repeated, the glowing anger showing clearly in his deep gaze. The man stayed on a the spot a moment longer, before moving to the side. "Very well sir." 

Sherrinford passed through the doorway, and into the next room, where he stood, facing a wall of glass. Within that enclosed room, a girl with long, brown hair sat on the cold, white floor, singing softly, facing the opposite wall. 

The Englishman advanced slowly, barely making a noise, and lay his thin fingers on the clear, glass. "Hello, Eurus." His voice barely audible. 

Immediately, the singing stopped, and she rose, looking over her shoulder. Her quick, calculating eyes scanned him, and a smile appeared on her lips. "So you've finally realised the truth, no matter how hard you try, you cannot protect your family-" 

"I didn't come to talk about Sherlock-" 

"I'm not talking about him." She moved closer to the glass, until she was directly on the other side. "You've just lost your daughter." Her blank expression, ever so slowly  turned into a hideous smile. 

"How did you know." Hissed Sherrinford in an undertone. 

"I know a lot more than you would like to think, Sherrinford Holmes...Now do come in, and see your sister without glass in the way." 

He let out a bitter laugh. "I'm not going to play any more of your twisted games." 

"You already are." 

Sherrinford's turned away, "Will you help me?" 

She cocked her head. "Save your daughter? If you let me out." 

He stared back at her, almost considering it. "No. Never." 

"Then you shall never get her back. How terrible. I will enjoy watching you go insane with regret. It will be so fun." She commented unemotionally, and then resumed her position on the floor.