Dinner at the Holmes'

You were looking forward to dinner with the Holmes. Blissfully ignorant of the family feuds and squabbles, you arrived outside the door of Mycroft Holmes' mansion, and let yourself in. A employee showed you to the main dining hall. You heard conversation floating down the corridor as you approached. 

"Hah, Mycroft, you've put on an extra few pounds! How's the diet by the way?" 

"Sherlock! Be polite!' Sherrinford's voice said sternly. 

"The diet is fiiine." Mycroft responded, in a voice that sounded like he was rolling his eyes. 

"Let's deduce something, I'm booored." 

"Of course you are," Mycroft said in a slick voice. "And no, I don't want to." 

"Of come on, you enjoy it. You too, Sherrinford." Sherlock said.

"No Sherlock, not at the table, you know Mummy doesn't like it." Sherrinford said in a voice that seemed to polite for a Holmes. 

"Oh, the parents, I forget, they don't like anything. They are a bore." 

"Sherlock!" Mycroft and Sherrinford said in union. 

"They'll be here soon." Mycroft said, "So you might as well have a smoke before they walk in." 

"Oh yes, I forgot how they didn't like cigarettes." Sherrinford said in a sad voice. 

"Well they're not here! So I want to deduce something, or else my brain will rot, and fall out." Sherlock said glumly. 

"Oh very well." Mycroft sighed. 

At that moment you walked through the doorway, seeing the three Holmes boys sitting around a long dining table. "Uh, hello." you said. 

Sherlock immediately started deducing you, Sherrinford smiled and Mycroft got to his feet. "Good evening, Sherlock and Sherrinford, this is my guest who I invited over for dinner." 

You?