Rewrite!

REWRITE PROGRESS: wow the google doc actually takes up more than 10 pages... oh fuck I accidentally made Jungkook an E-boy......

Due to starting to do martial arts again, studying basic Algebra so I don't die in honor pre-calc and AP Physics this year, some personal issues, getting basically arrested, going to the beach, and spending ungodly amounts of time sleeping over at my friends, I haven't really been writing that much. But alas, my will to write has returned and boy oh boy am I excited to do this thing.

So when I wrote this, I did so in the middle of class and it was originally going to be a one shot. Due to those two things, the writing quality and plot line isn't really the best. I'm now actually rewriting this so that way it features:

- a cover that actually features a nice Seoul skyline!

-More plot with a bit more drama!

-Slightly better writing skills!

-Revamped texting scenes (ones that actually look like texting)!

-Arcs that are broader than just TaeGi (RIP Namjoon, Jimin, and Hoseok who had three seconds of screen time)!

But since rewriting a story takes time and effort, I have no clue when it will be up by. Between band camp, school starting soon, maintaining a social life, personal issues, my home life, writers' block, and keeping a reasonable sleep schedule, it's hard to find time to just sit down and work on writing.