||ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ||

Hyuna's POV

Why does it feel so bad when you try to gesture something to someone and they just don't get it?

"Anyways..." I got up. "...I have to leave." I said and moving out of the house, I started walking in the rain when I realised that I didn't even know where she lived.

"But yes, it's the cemetery ground for sure!" I thought and turned towards a way that led to the only cemetery ground of the town.

I was standing there, near those rusty gates but I didn't have the courage to enter. To face anyone of them, the lady I've been listening shits about, the brother who hates me, the girl whom I have hurt so much or those dead bodies.

So, I decided to wait there. Wait until they come out so that I could take him with me. How could I go in, when I know that she would hate it.

 How could I go in, when I know that she would hate it

That night. "Hyuna..." someone said from behind me as soon as I ended the call with Father. "Y-yes." I sobbed.

"Why did you lie to me?" She asked calmly. I turned to look straight at her face. It was Y/N. "Why did you tell me that he wants to dance with me? Didn't you know that this was what he thought about me."

Totally confused, I looked away at Jimin, who was shaking his head at me. "Did Sohyun..." I thought.

"Hyuna...." she said. I looked at her again. "This was all your trick, right? You were playing with me...And who else was included, huh? Sohyun of course and Jimin! I thought he...I thought he liked me but NO!!! I-it was all a lie." She sobbed.

"Y/N...I...Y/N it's just that..." "....I hate you." She whispered as she ran away. I tried to stop her, but it was too late. "HYUNA ARE YOU COMING???? ANSWER ME!!!" Father yelled from the other side of the phone. "N-Nae." I stuttered and rushed out too.

I heard the creak of a wooden door and came out of my wonderland

"Oppa..." I whispered and shifted a little to the left, to hide so that she doesn't see me.

"BYE TAETAE!" She shouted. "Don't call me TaeTae!" He yelled back and headed out of the gates. She went inside giggling and closed the door.

He was walking ahead on the paved path when I rushed behind him and clutched on his unbuttoned cuff. "Oppa..." I sobbed.

He just stood there frozen for a moment, silently hearing my sobs. "Oppa I-I was so w-wworried about you." I said to which he didn't even react.

My tears falling on his shoulder from the back as I rested my head on it gave him shivers.

"I w-was so wo-worried. I th-thought that I l-lost you again." I stuttered. "A-Appa was too worried that-" "Appa? Worried? And that too for me? Wow what a story Hyuna! Why aren't you an author already?" He said as I moved away from him.

"Y-yes he was worried." I stuttered. "NO HE WASN'T! Stop lying!!! That's what you have been doing all your life! Lying and getting away." "I never lied Oppa." I somehow managed to sob those words out.

"Yes you did!" "OPPA!" I yelled between my sobs, "TELL ME ONE SINGLE TIME WHEN I LIED TO YOU!" I said in furry. "YOU LIED THAT EOMMA HAS DIED. NO! SHE JUST LEFT US AND THEN-" "Oppa, Eomma had cancer...and you know that!"

❢◥ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◤❢

Thanks to all of you for reading this thing...I don't even know what to call it now.

I just want to say (write) one thing. One.Single.Thing.

Please please please do not vote on my stories if you aren't actually reading. I won't feel bad and all if you aren't reading, but these votes are doing something with me (it all feels so fake). So please do not vote unnecessarily.

And I don't know what's up with me, so I'm really sorry if I was rude with anyone. I am so sorry about everything I've ever done.

Bare with me. TT__TT

LOVE LOTS ❤❤❤