||ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ||

||read it again, it's totally edited.||

Y/N's POV

Sometimes, you should enjoy the moment as if it's the last, as if there's no tomorrow. Because, maybe there is really no tomorrow.

"Where are we going by the way?" He said in a blank tone after we had already walked halfway through the alley. I quickly left his wrist which I had been holding all this time.

"We...umm...I don't know." "Drip drop." He suddenly said. "Huh?" I was totally confused. "It's raining!" I looked around and noticed crystal droplets of water lightly falling on the ground.

"Let's take a shade somewhere." I said. Even though I knew that my house was just some steps away, I didn't have the courage to take him there, neither of leaving him alone.

Suddenly he was precious for me. Why?

He shook his head. "Let's get wet, it's fun." He said, reaching out his hands to feel the drops. I stared at him as he cheerfully looked around at the water droplets. "AAaCcHHhOOooO!" He sneezed.

"Wow, look! Now you have cold. Let's go!" "Where?"

What should I have answered at this?

"Umm, somewhere near." I replied. "Could you see that there? It's a cemetery ground. Do u wanna go there?" He said joking. Little did he know that it was my home.

"Go to your house and let me go to mine!" I yelled at him. "I don't know my address." I facepalmed at his stupidity. "Well okay, then where would you like me to escort you, Sir?" I sarcastically said.

"Just anywhere near you would work." I blushed at what he just said and quickly looked away so as to hide my face from him.

"O-okay." I said when he intertwined his fingers with mine as I tried to act casual, also hiding my face which was red as a tomato now.

Maybe he didn't notice. Maybe.

I had nowhere to go except that one place, my house.

We reached near the rusty gates of the cemetery ground. "Where is your house?" He asked, looking ahead the way while he kept walking, but when I stopped near the gate, he stopped as well.

"Inside..." His eyes dilated as he quickly shoved away my palm from his. "I AM NOT GOING WITH YOU, AND I WON'T LET YOU GO AS WELL!!! ARE YOU CRAZY OR WHAT???? WHY DO YOU WANT TO GO IN THERE???? YOUR MOTHER WOULD BE WORRIED, STOP KIDDING AND GO TO YOUR HOUSE!!!" He yelled at me which gave me pure shock for a moment.

"Taehyung believe me, My house is inside." He looked at me in dismay. "Why am I stuck with this psycho? She'll get me killed one day." He shook his head. "Just tell me that you don't want to take me to your house."

"Look, if you have to go anywhere, you are free to go. But, I will go inside no matter what. If you think that I am lying and I don't want to take you to my house, think whatever you wish." I said in an angry tone. "No one believes me anyways, you are no exception." I muttered.

"I do. I'll go with you." He said suddenly, holding my palm in his as he swung open the gates. The sky wasn't too dark, just grey as it was 5pm only.

The clouds started getting away and the storm was over. Droplets of water continued hitting the ground and as the sun rays passed through it, a rainbow was formed with the colours shining brightly.

Taehyung smiled and clapped at the beautiful sight.

Were sun rays of hope forming a rainbow of happiness to replace the storms of my life? Or was it the other way round?

❢◥ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◤❢

I'm so sick 😳😳😳
And this isn't a physical sickness, it's an emotional one. 😳😳😳