||ɴɪɴᴇ||

||Play the video while reading, headphones recommended.||

Y/N's POV

There is always one stupid mistake that changes everything.

But the question is, Whose mistake was it?

A lot of days passed by, but I never had the courage to even greet him once. He was too busy with his life, Sohyun and the new friends he made. Apparently, he was going to the dance with her.

And me? Who was I to interrupt between them? I had always been a pessimist and will always be. Then, what right did I have of ruining anyone's life?

I used to stand at a place, at a certain distance from the school building everyday after dismissal, watching him go out with his new friend.

Yes, it hurted! But I couldn't do anything. And regarding the dance, well I had left the thought a long ago. Or, maybe not.

That day finally came. The dance. Something inside my heart screamed for me to go for him, but my mind told me that it was a trick. The brain will give you reasons why you shouldn't, your heart will give you reasons why you should.

I quickly dressed up in a red dress and wore a pair of black sandals, matching with the dress. I didn't have any other option.

It was still 5 in the evening and the dance started at 6. I ran out of the cemetery ground and almost rushed for the auditorium of our school, disguised into a ballroom for the evening.

As I reached there, the first person I saw was Hyuna. She waved at me cheerfully and pointed at Jimin. I just ignored her and rushed towards Jimin.

He was standing at a certain place while Sohyun was preparing something by his side. I tapped on his shoulder. He quickly turned towards me and flashed his eyesmile, which quickly turned into a frown, realising something.

"What are you doing here?" Sohyun asked me, but I just ignored her and turned to Jimin. "Jimin." I said softly. "Will you dance with me?" Those words made him smile so wide, but soon he collected his happiness. "Eww! Who would like to do that?" He said, which left me shook.

"Have you ever looked at yourself in a mirror, like, the way you look and all." He said again, which caused tears to weld up in my eyes.

"Why are you talking like-" I mumbled. "Talking like what? That is what you deserve!" He yelled, earning glances from the people around. "Jimin." I said softly, trying not to let any droplet leave my moist eyes.

"What? Now go away! You are making me feel embarrassed in front of everyone!" He yelled louder, making me flinch. I ran away and into my house.

I weeped into my mother's arm the whole night, while she kept asking me what the matter was...

Sometimes, you just can't share certain things with some people and could talk a lot about it with someone else.

I couldn't trouble my Mom at that moment, and desired to shout my lungs out at Jimin.

❢◥ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◤❢

This chapter was seriously very short, senseless and boring. I will try to add a twist in the next chapter, for sure. ILYSM ❤
TT__TT