||sɪx||

||Play the video while reading, headphones recommended.||

Y/N's POV

I have always learnt to be kind to everyone I ever meet. Just because everyone is fighting a very hard battle that no one else can completely understand. Or maybe someone can, because they are a fellow soldier in that battle.

"You are-" he was about to say it again when suddenly someone interrupted. "Jimin~" someone said in the sweetest voice that could be ever heard. Obviously it was Sohyun.

"Hey!" Jimin waved at her. "OMG Jimin, where the hell are you sitting? Did you not find any other place in this entire classroom?" Jimin looked at me confused.

"Yah! Why are you looking at this girl? Let's go and sit beside me, okay?" She held his hand and dragged him away from me.

He was the only one who has been nice to me in a while, and VOILA! He too was taken away from me.

He looked at me again from the chair he was seated on now, which was far away from this depressed body he found beautiful.

"Jiminnie~" she cooed, irritating my soul. "Huh?" Jimin looked at her confused at this sudden invented nickname. "Can I call you that? Okay thanks." She widely smiled, probably melting his heart.

I don't even deserve him. Why am I so jealous?

I thought and looked the other way.

Mr. Kim, our English teacher came and went after almost an hour. "Y/N." Someone said from behind me, making me startle.

"Yes." I turned around to see Jimin standing there. "Umm...yeah...so....I just had to say.....umm....yeah." I giggled. "What?" "Willyoumeetmeafterschool?" "Are you a rapper?" Was all that left my mouth. We giggled.

"Okay." I nodded, giggling.

School dismissed soon and I was walking along the paved path. "Hey!" Someone yelled from behind me, to which I turned. The voice was quite familiar. "Y/N." He panted. "Y-you walk so fast." He panted. I giggled.

"Okay, let's walk together now." He said after a few seconds and we started walking. "Y/N-ah, so you live in the cemetery ground?" My eyes dilated. "How do you know?" I asked, to which he replied, "I sit beside Sohyun, you forgot?" I shook my head.

"She seems like your biggest enemy." He said. "Bully. She is my bully." I replied to which he just frowned. "Okay do you have anything to say?" I asked.

"I have been bullied too." "OMG.NO.NOT POSSIBLE." I literally yelled, owing glares from the people around. "Yes. That's true. Students in my last school bullied me for being fat." "Fat? You aren't." I said.

"Really?" He asked. "Yes. You are chubby." He frowned. "And I like it." He blushed.

"So she is your bully?" He asked, arousing that topic again. "Actually everyone is. I have no friends, and literally everyone hates me for some rumours."

He just nodded. "I...know how it feels. I have experienced it before. But, always remember that I will never ever hate or bully you, okay? And I will save you from bullies too!" He said, reaching out his arm to imitate superheroes.

I giggled. "And you have to save me from bullies too!" He commanded, to which I shook my head. "Well, you don't have any bullies! But yeah, I could save you from crazy fangirls!" We giggled.

The only reason why I hold on to memories so tight is because they are the only thing that never change, even when everything else does.

❢◥ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◤❢

Chapter dedicated to KawaiiKyliex
ILYSM ❤