A Demon Named Sang

I gave a boy the symbol to summon me when he was three, stupidly enough. Something about those silver eyes softened something inside of me that had been hardened so long ago. I saw the bruises on his skin, the way he flinched. He didn't need the hell I would bring, he was in his own personal one.

I was summoned at 3am a few years later, and was there with him while I waited for him to be rescued. I found the Academy for him, I held his hand as he cried. He covered his ears as I ripped the heart out of his father, and covered his eyes as I returned covered in blood.

He kept my symbol all those years, saving it, using it when he desperately needed me. When he needed to save his new found brothers, and when he needed to relive his mother's passing. As the years faded by, so did I. He began to forget who I was, the symbol I gave him all those years ago simply another deja by symbol he thought he read in some book forever ago.

But one of my enemy's has found my soft spot, and is after my love. I'm forced to go to a stupid mortal high school, just to keep my eyes on him and his friends. But things get weird, and it seems like someone else is after both that group of boys I've saved over the years, and after someone else.

Me.