When They Left

Sang grew up in Charleston, South Carolina, where she met the Blackbourne team. Except, at the time, it wasn't the Blackbourne team just yet.

She spent years with them, growing close, sharing secrets; including the abuse they all received. It wasn't until the day she turns fifteen, when Owen takes her and promises that they'll never leave her. They were going to take her from her parents, they were going to save her, in two weeks time.

But two weeks came and went, and the guys never came.

They promised they'd see her at the trail behind their home every day. They didn't.

They promised they'd be at school with her, to save her from the horrible people at Ashley Waters, where she was just starting out. They didn't.

They promised they'd save her from her mother's wrath and fathers neglect. They didn't.

Now at nineteen, Sang's left and moved to her own home, with a lot more scars than before, after her mother died and father left. She has her own apartment at Sergeant Jasper, where she meets five boys that wheedle their way into her heart, just like those nine men.

And not even days after she's moved in and met them, she runs into those nine men that hurt her. They left, but will she let them come back to stay?