"Hey everyone, I'm Elise Huffington with breaking news!

Letely One Direction has kept a low profile. Not much has happened in the past 3 months that we know of. But we do know that all the wedding plans are complete! Now if only we could get a glimpse of Katelyn trying on wedding dresses. Good news for all of you, we can get those pictures!

Now, we have a request. The day of their wedding, please do not crash it. We want it to be a special day for the two love birds.

Ah, I can remember the day we first set eyes on the two. They kissed their first time when she fell out of the tree and into Harry's arms. I totally ship Karry all the way. Have you seen the way they look at eachother? Its like how Rose looked at Jack in Titanic. Adorable! If you get the chance ever, ask for an autograph. It will make your day, believe me. 

I sat down with Katelyn a few days ago and we had a girl talk. She told me about her family, her past, and how she truly loves Harry.

We want this day to be perfect for them, so please. Don't crash the wedding, its their day to just be happy.

That's all for tonight. See you next time on, Hollywood Uptown."

I rolled my eyes and chuged a huge amount of the alcohol Niall gave me. The burning sensation made me relax. My vision was blury and my voice started to slur. I tingled when I walked. Yep, I am drunk.

"Here, let's get you home babe." Harry helped me out to a black van that I suppose is the boys'. I fell asleep as he placed me in the passenger seat. "That's why 19 year olds shouldn't drink." I heard him chuckle as I drifted off to sleep.

***

I woke up the next morning with a huge hangover. I rubbed my head hoping to relieve some of the pain. No use. I stood up and walked to the bathroom opening the mirror. I grabbed aspirin and a glass of water, then chuged it down. "Well, your first drunken night. Hopefully not the last." Harry smirks seductively. I grinned walking past him and down the steps.

"What's for breakfast?"

"You mean lunch?"

"Don't tell me I slept that long..."

"Well you did." Willow strutted into the living room and gave me a note. "Like Christmas." she whispered.

Dear Katelyn,

Luke has done, yet again, another one of my wishes if you are reading this now. Of course, it is the day after because you were most likely drunk last night.

I want to wish you a Happy 19th birthday. You can't see me now, but know I'm with you all the way. I was told a few days before I found out I had cancer that Harry and you were getting married. When you were kids, I saw how he looked at you, even as an 11 year old. And Louis, he looked at you like that as well. Of course longer, since you were 3. But who's counting years right?

Tell Liam I love him. As you read this, I am protecting Vanessa and probably still arguing with your father.

I love you baby girl.

Love,

Mom

I smiled and hugged Willow sideways. "This may have just made my day." I kissed her head and plopped on the couch reading the note again and again.

"So, I have a surprise! Since there is two months left until the wedding, we are going dress shopping today! So, go get dressed, and grab the belt and shoes! We want to waist no time at all." She pulled me off of the couch right as I sat down. "Harry, stay here, and dont watch any celebrity shows. You can not see the dress!" she threatened.

"Ok, I promise." he chuckled. I jogged up the steps, and changed. I changed into skinny red jeans, a plaid button up shirt, and my hightops. I grabbed the sash or belt, and the shoes and headed down the stairs to be greeted by the girls, Anne, Gem, and Vicky.

"Ready?" Anee asked hugging me.

"Definitely." I blushed. My mom's decision counts and Liam knows exactly what she'd like, so he is coming along with Louis. Brook tagged along as well. The 11 of us headed out the door and to the wedding shop. Is it bad that I'm nervous?

***

"Hi, I'm Kara, and I'll be helping you today. Who's my bride?" she asked.

"I am." I rose my hand and she smiled warmly.

"Well, if you'll all follow me, we can begin!"

And thats where it started.

@_@_@_@_@__@@_@_@_@_@__@_@_@_@__@@_@_@_@@

Well, I will have a picture of the dress she chooses on the side of the next chapter.

Enjoy!

7+ votes

luv ya all,

-Katie