Chapter 29: Start of an Age

____TAYLOR SWIFT POV____
I sit on my bed staring at my cell phone. I need to tell Selena. I need to. Right? But what if you hurt her, Taylor. What if she doesn't believe you? She has to. She's my best friend.
"Deep thoughts?" Taylor says knocking on the door. I giggle a bit with a sigh.
"I'm scared to tell her. I don't want to crush her heart. That's not what friends are for." I say shaking my head.
"You're right. But, friends are for honesty and looking out for each other. You need to tell her Justin hit on another girl. I'll sit right here with you." Taylor says grabbing my hand.
"Okay, okay. I'll do it." I start typing her number on my phone and stop.
"Ugh. I can't press call."
"I'll do it!" Taylor says hitting the button.
"NO TAYLOR"
"Hello?" I hear Selena say on the phone. I hold my head and sigh before putting the phone to my ear.
"Selena I need to tell you something." Taylor gives me a thumbs up.
"Okay. What is it?"
"I can't do it, though. You see, I'm scared." Taylor shakes his head and makes motions almost saying 'what are you doing?'.
"Taylor, you can tell me anything."
"I can't. Not over the phone, anyways. Can you come by?"
"Sure. I'm on my way." I smile and hang up the phone. I hold my head again, feeling a headache coming on.
"I'll help you. I will tell her what happened. Okay?" Taylor says kissing my forehead.
"Alright." I grab Taylor's hand and we head downstairs to see Eva playing with her doll house. I sit on the ground with her as she hands me dolls to join her. Taylor waits by the door.
"Mom, you are Aunt Selena and I am you, kay?" Eva says. I giggle.
"Alright!"
"Tay you're my BFF! I love you!" Eva says while motioning her doll to hug me. I sigh with relief. Even my daughter knows how much Selena loves me.
"Selena, you're my BFF! You are also the best aunt. Eva and I love you!" I say with enthusiasm.
"Don't forget, Daddy loves Aunt Selena too! We are family. Family all loves each other, right mommy?" I kiss her forehead.
"You are absolutely right."
"We have a visitor!" Taylor says bringing Selena to the living room. I get up and hug her.
"We are family Selena. I love you." I say in a serious tone. She smiles and hugs back.
"I love you too.. I'm scared what's going on?"  She says pulling away.
"How about we go upstairs?" I say to her.
"I can join.." Taylor says looking at me to see if I  could handle this alone.
"I'm alright, honey. Thank you." I kiss him and lead Selena upstairs as he sits on the ground to play with Eva.
I lead Selena to our guest room upstairs and we sit on the sofa.
"What's going on, Taylor? Is everything alright?" She says, visibly nervous.
"Of course. I mean, it will be. I mean, sigh."
"Taylor. Tell me."
"It's Justin. He hit on another girl in New York." Selena looks down and backs away from me a bit.
"How do you know?" She says sadly.
"Taylor. He saw the whole thing, in fact Justin told him." Selena nods.
"I needed this. I needed the wake up call. Excuse me just a minute." She says whipping out her phone. She calls Justin.
"Babe!" He answers.
"It's over. Don't ever contact me again." She says violently hanging up. She glares at me with a smile. I hug her.
"I'm so proud of you." I say to her.
"This is it Taylor, a new leaf. This is our time. New music, new tour. What do you say?" She says excitedly.
"I have been working on some stuff.." I say happily.
"I haven't but I have a whole new inspiration. Let's do this!" She says hugging me. A new era. Here we come.

-----1 YEAR LATER-----
"New York?"
"Yes, New York. I fell in love with it a year ago. I want to live there." Taylor takes a deep breath in.
"You think Eva will like it? We can expand our family?"
"Of course. We can do it if you are in agreeance."
"Okay. We will go. We will move to New York." Taylor says with a grin. I scream and jump up and down wrapping my arms around him. I kiss him hard.
"I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE EVA, I LOVE EVA, I LOVE NYC!" I say running around our bedroom. Can't wait for a welcome to New York, it's been waiting for us.

****AUTHOR NOTE****
GUYS WE ARE BACK AND I KNOW THIS IS SHORT BUT TRUST ME THE 1989 ERA IS COMING AND THIS STORY IS FAR FROM OVER. ITS BEEN FOREVER BUT WE LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE CONstant SUPPORT AND HOPE YOU STILL READ ALONG! NEXT CHAPTER COMING VERY SOON XOXOXO