CHAPTER NINE: Better Than Revenge

_TAYLOR SWIFTS POV_

"Hey, I'm really sorry about what happened in there." I hear a girls voice say. I realized I hadn't even looked up to see who pulled me into their limo. I look up to see mystery bitch, once again.
"Sara, what the hell?" I say looking at her with confusion and fury.
"Why did he kiss you I don't understand we've been back together for a while now..." I say as I start crying again.
"I kissed him, Taylor. He tried pulling away from me, but I would not let him. I'm sorry, I had no idea he was with you until you came up to me. It was not his fault. You've got to forgive him." She says sincerely. For some reason I believe her, and almost want to thank her for her help.
"STOP THE CAR!" I yell up to the driver. The limo comes to a haunt and I run outside to discover its pouring rain. My hair and makeup is getting destroyed but I don't care. I feel awful for what I did to Taylor, the love of my life. I run around for about 30 minutes and finally find him sitting in his car with his head in his hands. I tap on the window and he lifts his face up and smiles. He unlocks the door and lets me in the passenger seat. When moments like this happened I realized how much I loved him and needed him.
"Taylor, I am so sorr-" I push my lips against his and lay on top on him, making out with him forcefully. He likes it, though. We pull away for a minute to take a breather, but I hold his face in my hands.
"I love you so much, baby. So much." I say before pushing my lips against his again. We end up in the back seat and I'm on top of him.(WARNING MATURE SCENE) I rip his shirt off and feel his abs and muscles, I was so glad they were all mine. I kiss him down his chest and undo his pants. For the first time, I explore him with my mouth and he loves it so much. I hear him moaning and it turns me on even more. When I'm done, he flips me over and removes my dress. He enters me and I just want more.

"More.." I say biting my lip.I whimper with pleasure and he finally finishes. I scream his name until he's done. He falls on top of me and I kiss his lips softly.(END OF SCENE)

"So you forgive me?" He whispers as he catches his breath. I nod and he kisses my neck many times.

--------1 day later-------

___TAYLOR LAUTNERS POV___

Waking up next to Taylor had to be the best feeling ever. She looked so beautiful when she was asleep. After a dramatic night that turned amazing, Taylor and I slept on her tour bus. I decide to get up and make coffee for her. I jump out of bed wearing only boxers and head to the little tour bus kitchen. I begin making the coffee until I hear Taylor say, "Good morning, sunshine." as she walks over to me and wraps her arms around my neck. I put my arms around her waist and look into her beautiful eyes before I kiss her softly.

"Good morning, beautiful." She blushes as I turn around to continue making the coffee. She sits at the little kitchen table she had on her tour bus.

"I know you're confused about last night. After I left the club, Sara pulled me into her limo because the paparazzi were surrounding me. She told me what happened. I'm sorry I thought you'd do something like that. That's why I ran to your car and we did what we did....it's because I love you so much and want you to know that." She says.

"Don't apologize, I understand where you were coming from. I'm sorry I didn't try harder to keep her away..." I turn to her before I continue talking. "...and as much as I love our sexy times," I say with a laugh, "I don't need those moments to know you love me. I just need to see that pretty smile on your face." I grab her face and kiss her. She smiles and laughs.
"I love you so much, Taylor Alison." I did love her, and we were going to Disney World since it was our last night in orlando. I suddenly had a plan. I wanted to marry this girl and I was going to propose to her. Tonight.

___TAYLOR SWIFTS POV___

I sit and drink my coffee as Taylor goes to the bed room to get changed. He comes out in a black tee shirt and grey gym shorts with his car keys.
"Nooo, I liked you shirtless!" I say jokingly as I grab his hand. He laughs and kisses my hand.
"I need to head home and get my stuff for Disney today. I will be back within an hour." He says smiling.
"Oh, well babe I can come." He was only going to his hotel room, after all. His face turn red as if he's hiding something.
"No, you stay here. I'll be back shortly." He kisses me and runs out of the tour bus. What the hell... I giggle because he must be surprising me with something. I go into my room and change into my outfit for Disney world. I was so excited, I didn't go here often. Ed, Austin Mahone, my brother, mom, dad, Selena, and even Abigail would be joining us today. I was so excited for Abigail to fly in. She should be here any minute. I changed into high waisted black shorts with a red tee and my Minnie Mouse ears I had bought years ago. I left my hair down and put some waves in it. I put on the 13 charm bracelet Taylor had bought me a few months ago. I hear a knock at the tour bus door. I run to open it and see my best friend standing there.
"ABIGAIL!" I pull her into a hug and we jump up and down with excitement.
"I missed you so much!" We both say to each other simultaneously. We laugh at how much we are alike. She, too, is wearing Minnie Mouse ears, ready to explore Disney world.
"So...Taylor Squared is back on?" She says with a mischievous smile.
"It is. And it's perfect in every way." I say blushing.
"I'm so happy for you. I always knew you guys would go back to each other." She says laughing.
"I know right? Now you can say I told you so!" I say smiling.
"But really, Abigail. I think he's the one."
"THE ONE?! As in YOUR FOREVER?" She says gasping.
"Yes. My forever. I don't see myself with anyone else." I say with a big smile. She hugs me and Taylor walks in.
"Speaking of the devil..." I say getting up to pull him into a kiss.
"I'm pretty sure the devil wouldn't bring you these." He says pulling a bouquet of flowers out from behind his back. I gasp with excitement.
"Aw, thank you so much, baby!" I say hugging him tight. I can tell Abigail feels kind of awkward so I pull away and turn to her as he holds my waist.
"Tay, Abigail came to visit and go to Disney World with us today!" I say exuberantly.
"Awesome! I'm happy you could join us, Taylor never stops talking about you." He says hugging Abigail.
"Oh trust me, she talks about you much more!" Abigail tells him. We all laugh and prepare to leave. I see Ed and the rest of the crew joining us today standing outside waiting. Abigail goes out and right as I'm about to follow her, Taylor pulls me back into a deep, long kiss. I stumble back and laugh.
"What was that for,babe?" I say with a smile rubbing his back with my arms around him.
"I just love you so much." He says smiling. I blush and hug him before we all head out to leave.

-----------2 hours later-----------
___TAYLOR LAUTNERS POV___

I'm happy to be proposing to Taylor in Disney World tonight, but we keep getting bombarded with fans and Taylor is too nice to turn them away. Recently, it has slowed down and we can finally start going on rides and such. Right now, were waiting in line for Splash Mountain. Taylor's leaning against the rail laughing at Ed and Austin who were dancing to the childish music they played in this line. She looked so beautiful in her shorts and tight red t shirt. Well, she looked beautiful in anything really. She now joins in with dancing and soon enough we are all dancing like idiots to this music. It was better than standing here in this long line. I'm wearing Mickey Mouse ears Taylor bought for me. I was hoping after the proposal tonight to get us the groom and bride ones. She'd like that, she loves this cheesy stuff. She has Abigail take a picture of the two of us with our ears for her social networking sites.
"I love sharing pictures of us, the fans get so excited!" She says giggling. We finally get on the ride and it was a lot of fun going on the log flume holding onto Taylor, making her feel safe.

We go on rides all day until its night time, time for fireworks....time to propose. The fireworks show begins and I have the ring in my pocket, ready to go. I was waiting until the firework show started playing romantic Disney songs to propose. We were standing and I held Taylors waist as she stands in front of me, leaning her head on my shoulder. The time comes in the show where heart fireworks go off and romantic music starts playing. I turn Taylor towards me and kiss her. She smiles and I scream to everyone.

"ATTENTION GUYS" so that Taylors friends and mom could see what was about to happen. Taylor looks a little embarrass but laughs and whispers to me "Honey, what are you doing?"

"Showing how much I love you," I whisper back. She smiles and turns red.

"Taylor Alison Swift, I have loved you ever since I met you on the set of Valentines Day. You're beauty inside and out made you so hard to resist. You're a beautiful person, Taylor and you've made my life beautiful. I can't see myself living without you. You're my forever, baby. Just you and me.." She starts tearing up with a smile as I kneel down to the ground and grab her hand.

"Would you give me the honor to spend the rest of my life with the woman I love...will you marry me?" She gasps and starts crying. She nods saying yes but can't find the words at the moment. She finally gets herself together and says
"Yes!" Everyone cheers as I put the ring on her finger and spin her around. I kiss her more passionately than I ever have before. I see her mom crying tears of joy as Austin Swift comes over and gives me a handshake. I see Abigail, Ed, Selena and Austin Mahone clapping with smiles. Taylor won't let go of me, and won't lose the look in my eyes. She places my face in her hands and kisses me numerous times. My face gets wet from her happy tears. I hold her in my arms and never want to lose this moment.

*******Authors note *********
Who's excited for the wedding?! Any ideas for the wedding? Comment below or tweet me @SwiftieSamantha with comments, questions, suggestions, etc! Make sure you're voting for Taylor in the VMAs and TCAs and don't forget to share this story with your friends if you enjoy! Next chapter will be out sooner than this one was I promise! xo