CHAPTER FIVE: Treacherous

___TAYLORS POV___

"Put your lips close to mine, as long as they don't touch. Out of focus, eye to eye, til the gravitys too much. And I'll do anything you say, if you say it with your hands. I'd be smart to walk away,but you're quicksand."

"NOW ONTO THE CHORUS TAYLOR GREAT JOB SO FAR." I nod my head and get back to recording. This was it, the song I wrote about Ed. I don't think he knows it's about him, but he will when he hears it. I wrote this song because I want to be with Ed, but it could end in distaster. However, I'm willing to take the risk. To walk down that treacherous slope of love.

"This slope is treacherous, this path is wreck less. This slope is treacherous, and I, I, I like it." I take off the headphones and put my thumb up to see if Scott, the owner of my record label, thought it was good. He nods and puts his thumb up back to me with a smile. I giggle with excitement an grab my water bottle on the way out.

"GREAT SONG!" Scott screams with excitement.
"Thank you for saying that, it means a lot to me!" This song really did mean a lot to me. I love Ed Sheeran and nothing could stop me from moving on from Taylor and pursuing a relationship with Ed. I exit Big Machine Records and walk out to my car, ignoring the paparazzi. They were asking if Taylor and I were still together and such, which I didn't feel like answering. I was on my way back to my apartment in Nashville. I flew down to record that song and I have a few days off so I invited Ed to come stay with me for a mini vacation. I officially ended things with Taylor face to face at the end of the Miami concert. I can't be with someone who restrains me from my friends. I pull up to my house and giggle at the sign I recently put on my lawn. It reads : I knew you were trouble when you walked in. NO TRESPASSING! I'm so creative. I get inside and start baking some cookies because I was bored and wanted to show Ed my cooking skills. While they're in the oven, I go up and change into a sexy crop too with high waisted shorts. I don't usually dress like this but I wanted Ed to know that I was all his.

----2 hours later----
___EDS POV___
I'm at Taylor's house and I couldn't be happier. As I pull up the driveway I see her no trespassing sign. She was too funny. I had brought her a bouquet of flowers to thank her for this little vacation. I park my car and fast pace to her door, I couldn't wait to see her. I don't the door bell and stand there and wait anxiously. She opens the door and WOW. She looks hot. She stand leaning her head against the door with that flawless smile.
"Welcome to Nashville! How was your flight?" She says as she pulls me inside.
"Long! But it's nice here and I love your sign out front." I say laughing.
"Creative, right? I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds that funny." She smiles again.
"So I was thinking, like if you want, I just got a trampoline we could totally hang out on." I laugh.
"It's like you read my mind!" I say and she pulls me to the backyard. We jump onto the trampoline and end up falling on top of each other. We are laughing hysterically until we get lost in each others eyes. Just like that night before the concert. Should I go for it? Yes. I pull her onto my lap and kiss her hard. She pulls away with a smile.
"I forgot to tell you, I enjoyed that night in Miami very much. And I want to be with you Ed. No one else." I'm so happy she finally feels the way I've felt for her since I met her.
"I've loved you since first sight,Taylor. I'm extremely happy that you finally feel that way about me." She pecks my cheek and we get up and start jumping on the trampoline again. We're just like children and it feels so right.

--------2 hours later---------
___TAYLORS POV____
"You really know how to cook and bake, Taylor." Ed says after finished dinner.
"I try," I say jokingly flipping my hair. I clear off the table to do the dishes from our meal.
"I'm going to go unpack my things into the guest room, be right back." Ed says before he kisses my cheek and exits the room. I'm humming to Treacherous, that new song I wrote doing the dishes when suddenly I hear my phone go off.

"INCOMING CALL FROM: Taylor Lautner" I drop the dish I was working on and it smashes but I run to hit the ignore button so that Ed didn't hear. I always hated that my phone said names out loud. What the hell did Taylor want anyways? I'm angered that he even thought to call, but I went to clean up the smashed dish so Ed didn't suspect anything. However, he had already ran downstairs from the guest room to see if I was alright.

"Hmm not as good at holding dishes as you are with cooking, huh?" He says pointing to my mess and laughing. I laugh a bit hoping he doesn't notice my anger. But he does.
"You alright?" He says with a concerned look.
"Oh me? Yeah I'm fine, just a clumsy girl!" I say with a sarcastic laugh. He doesn't buy it.
"Tell me, Tay." I didn't have the heart to tell him. What if be thought I was cheating or thinking of getting back with Taylor?
"No, really babe I'm fine." I say smiling. "Now let me get back to cleaning up this train wreck!"
"What ever you say." He exits the room still with a confused look. I knew he wouldn't give this up. Your phone makes a beeping sound so you look at it when you're done the dishes.

(1) Voicemail

A voicemail? I don't even know if I want to listen to it, but I was going to anyway. I run to the downstairs bathroom and lock the door. There was no way I wanted Ed hearing this. I click the voicemail button and sit on the bathroom floor with the phone up to my ear.

"Taylor it's me.. Taylor. Lautner. I know you don't want to talk to me but I'm going to be in Nashville tomorrow for an audition. We need to talk." He then listed the address of where to meet him and said it was urgent. I don't know what the hell to do. I knew who I had to call. Someone who's been through these problems before. One person was on my mind that I had to ask advice from. Selena.
********************AUTHOR NOTE******************
So that's chapter 5! How are you all liking this fan fic? It's so fun to write. Please leave comments or tweet me at @SwiftieSamantha with suggestions, likes and dislikes ! Follow me on the twitter listed above and on wattpad : tinnydanncerr! Share the links of the chapters if you enjoy! Just hit the share button shown at each chapter. The next chapter will be added tomorrow night because I'm out all day! One chapter will def be added though! Xo