Chapter Twenty One: Girl at Home

___TAYLOR SWIFTS POV___

"Rise and shine, baby. Claire is bringing Eva to the penthouse soon." Taylor whispers as he lay in bed next to me. He kisses my cheek as I sit up in bed, exhausted from the concert and Club Red the night before.

"I thought she wasn't bringing her until 1?" I say looking at the clock that read 10:00 AM.

"Alright... I lied, I just wanted some alone time with you first." He says biting his lip, wrapping his arms around me.

"You sneak." I say giggling, allowing him to pull me close. He kisses my neck softly as I hold his hand and take in every moment. After today, we really had to be a week apart. I pull his face to mine, making out with him as he holds my waist. We hear a knock at the hotel penthouse door, and he pulls away to go answer.

"Room service!" The worker says. Taylor pulls in a cart of breakfast for us to share.

"Well that was nice of you." I say to him as I get out of bed. I pull a sweatshirt over top of me and head into the living room area of the penthouse. Taylor brings over our food and turns on the TV.

"It's the least I could do," he says.

"I want to have the best last day with you!" He says smiling.

"Me too. I know this is going to be really hard, especially because of Eva but you know well see each other in a week. Once we are reunited you can come to my show again and the next day we have the VMAs. Oh, and then we have some radio interviews! There is so much to look forward to and maybe being apart will make it even more exciting." I suggest as I take a sip of coffee.

"You're always so positive, Taylor. Maybe you're right, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna not miss you."

"Baby, I'm gonna miss you too but I'm just saying there's a lot to look forward to!" I say smiling.

"You know what I look forward to?" He says seriously. I nod.

"I look forward to one day, a single day that we can live a normal life for once. Can't we just have one day with no concerts, awards shows, days spent with the band, days spent of others watching Eva that aren't us? When is that going to happen? I thought we wanted her life to be normal. Is this normal to you?"

"Taylor...I'm-" I begin to say.

"No. I thought we were on the same page but now I realize all you look forward to is the next thing promoting your job or our relationship. I'm done with this bullshit." He says headed to the bedroom.

"YOU KNOW THATS NOT TRUE. YOU KNOW IT." I shout slamming my coffee down. I follow him to the bedroom with my tears welled up.

"Why don't you just go the hell home?" I say with my hands on my hips in the bedroom doorway.

"THATS WHAT IM DOING," he says shuffling his luggage together.

"Fine." I say headed to the living room again. I wipe away a tear that fell from my eye. Our first fight. It wasn't even three days into the tour and we already had a fight. How is this going to work? I sit on the couch with my head in my hands. I hear the front door slam. He didn't even say goodbye. I hear my phone go off, somewhat hoping it's him. But it isn't. It's a text from Ed.

"Hey, heard some doors slamming from my room. You alright?" I cry even more.

"Yes." I respond. Now I was lying. I don't lie. Ever.

"Alright. Let me know if you need anything." He texts back.

"Thanks." I end the conversation with. I throw my phone across the couch so I don't have to look at it anymore. I was so mad. I thought Taylor had known me better. I can't believe he honestly thinks that all I care about is the publicity. That is the furthest from the truth. All I need in my life is family and music. That's all.

I hear a knock at the door. Assuming its Claire bringing back Eva, I wipe my face and put on the best smile I can. I run up to get the door and open it. My smile slides away.

"Why are you back?" I ask Taylor. He puts his arms around my waist and tries kissing me, but I push him away.

"What the hell, Taylor? The things you said can't be resolved with a kiss. This is different than any other dumb fight." I say trying to shut the door. He pushes it, and with his strength, is able to get himself back into the penthouse. I give up and release the door and sit back on the couch.

"Babe, I'm sorry." He says putting his luggage down behind me.

"Then why'd you say it?" I ask.

"You wouldn't of said it if you didn't mean it, 'babe'" I say sarcastically.

"I'm stupid, okay? I really didn't mean it. I'm sorry. I just get tired of the privacy being absent in our lives."

"So do I, but that's not my fault." He sits down beside me and holds my hand.

"I know. I'm really sorry, can we please move on? Stop being that strong girl I know you are, take down that wall for a minute and just forgive me." He says kissing me on the cheek. He makes me blush.

"You're the only person that can make me give in." I say with a giggle. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him.

"I'm sorry." He says sincerely. I nod and smile at him.

"It's okay. Yours abs make up for it." I say laughing as I rub his sexy abs and kiss him again.

"They're all yours." He says with a wink. He always made me feel like a teenager again.

"Eva is gonna be home in two hours, and I need to shower. How about you clean up this breakfast okay?" I say to him headed for the shower. He nods and says, "yeah, yeah." Jokingly.

(RATED M GUYS- Alayna)

In the bathroom, I undo my robe and turn the shower on. I hop in and let the water run down my face, I felt so refreshed. I hear the bathroom door open and notice Taylor standing there. Was he... Naked? I start laughing and pop my head out of the shower. My jaw drops because he was so hot. He really was naked.

"And what do you think you're doing?" I ask him with a half smile. He gets into the shower with me and starts making out with me. I follow along because I liked where this was headed. He pushes me up against the shower wall and kisses me more, grinding me.

"Stop teasing me." I say biting my lip.

"Okay, if you wish." He says as he pumps in and out of me with his fingers. Gosh, he made me feel so amazing.

"Get inside me, Taylor." He lifts me and enters me, going in and out as I grasp his shoulders tightly.

"Oh, baby." I scream as my nails clench into his shoulders.

"You feel so good, Taylor." He tells me as he kisses my neck. In a few moments, we both finish and he puts me down to stand. I lay my head against the shower wall, turning off the water. Out of breath, I smile as he kisses my neck.

"You know the best ways to surprise me." I tell him. He giggles and continues to kiss me.

"Eva's gonna be home soon we need to stop." I say smiling and pushing him away from my neck.

"Claire called and she's dropping her off in an hour or so. We have time." He lets me out if the shower and I wrap a towel around myself. Suddenly, he picks me up and takes me into the bedroom. He places me on the bed and starts kissing me more, still not dressed.

"You must really feel bad about earlier huh?" I say jokingly.

"Yeah...and I've missed this." He says scooping his arm under my back to lift me up. I grab his face and make out with him for a bit.

"Ok now let me get dressed!" I say laughing, pushing him off of me. He chuckles and leaves the bedroom. I get dressed into jeans, a striped blue and white shirt, and throw my hair into a ponytail. I was ready to spend a great day with my family. I had to make this day wonderful because with me being on tour, we don't get many days like this anymore.

*******AUTHORS NOTE****

Sorry it was so short guys! We've been so busy. More to come soon! How do you think the family will work with Taylor on tour? Predictions ? Is ed getting feelings for Tay again? You'll have to find out in the next chapter. Thanks for reading and remember to follow Sam on twitter @thoughtfulswift ! Xo - S&A

Love Story: A Taylor Squared Fan Fictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें