•CHAPTER 8• Group

Ryan's POV

     I was sitting in my chair talking with pael. Who was really shock of what I did.
    "Hey, Ryan. Are you really sure you don't want to die?" Pael ask in an enormous voice. "No" I answered while reading a book. "Do you really want to live, right?" he ask again. "Of course, I do." I put my book down. Then look in his face, because of his annoyance. "Then why are u so idiot, having that girl to be as ur girlfriend?" Pael grip my hand.
   Then I smack his head to let go my arm. "Ouch" he said. "Don't even say idiot on me, I know what I'm doing. And why are you so obsess with it? You have so many girlfriend and me this just my 2nd time so dont mess with me around." I gramply said and look at the window.
   "Ok, I will not stop you. But dont blame me in the near future if somethings gonna happen." pael go back to his chair. "I know, I know" I whisper.

   Then the teacher came in our classroom. "Ok, class. Go back to your seats. I have something so small to discuss. This is about our field trip in Kyoto. We will be mixed in class 1 - B. So you need to partner your self in to 2 pairs. After you find ur partner you can go home now early. And that's all class dismiss!" the teacher said. "Stand!" I shout, everyone standed. "Bow!" and we bowed.

  Then Pael suddenly appeared in front of my chair again. "Hey! Hey! Hey! Let's be pairs ok?" Pael said. "Ahh... I got it" I replied.

  And now I was walking in the hallway to meet up with my cute girlfriend. (A/N: He means Shina.) I really loved teasing her and I dont know why. But it became my hobby when I see her.

    But suddenly I was so very shocked of what I see. I see Shina was walking with a girl in her side. I really was shock because Shina was always alone everyday. But now she was walking with a nerd girl in her side. And she seems happy with it. Well nothing I can do about it, as her boyfriend I will be happy to it. So I let her be with her friend today and gonna have a sweet time with her next time.

Shina's POV

  Three days was past and I became closer to Mery, and that idiot Ryan still disturded my day. He keeps appearing in my life. Argh! What a messy person.

   And as for now where going on a field trip in Kyoto. It is very tiring I hate it. But nothing I can do, the teacher begs me for it.

  I was riding a bus to go on the train station. Because we have to assemble there according to what our teacher said. And a minutes has past I arrive at the train station. And see Mery waiting at the entrance door.

   "Good moring Shina-san." she greet. "Ahh~~ Good morning Mery..." I yawn. "You look like sleepy. Did you do something last night?" she asks. "Hmm~ nothing particulary..." I lied.

'The truth about it was I killed someone last night, because he was very annoying. I was walking back home when a drunk guy go on me. "Hey lets go somewhere fun." he said while touching my legs. And I was annoyed at so I killed him. I locally cut his fingers and played in his body with a knife. It was very relaxing looking at him begging with his life. Well he pissed me off so he deserve this better'.

  "Ok. Now lets go assemble with the other students!" she pulled my arm. "I know, I know." I replied.

   In the way we go there, I see that idiot again, (A/N: she means Ryan) being so round by the girls. Then he suddenly sees me and Mery, and so he left Pael and the ğirls and go in to us.

   "Good morning, darling and Mery-san." he said happily while walking onto us. "Don't call darling me ur darlin, tch" I avoid his greet. "Go-good morning too, Shiriko-kun" Mery said, but why is she shake up?. "You're being rude Shina-chan" he suddenly touches my cheeks. For a second a become red. "St-stop it" locate my answer and get away his hand in my cheeks. "So cute~~" he said. "Tch" I avoid what he says.

  Then suddenly Pael just walked in too. "Hey Ryan, dont leave me there, you idiot." Pael shouts. "Ohh! Sorry I just greet my girlfriend" Ryan answered.

  And by a minutes the teachers locally announce somthing again. "Good morning students!" teacher greet. "Good morning, sir" we all says back. "And now, before we go ride the train. Well, all of you was paired in to 2. Now you need to group yourself in to 4, but you will add it with the next class. So go go go! I will give you 10 minutes" the teacher clap.

  And me and Mery starts to find a new pair. And suddenly someones grabbing my hand. I look of it. And see that Ryan again. "As I commit we will be in the same group" he command. "In your dre-" I was cut of what I say, because Mery suddenly agree. "O-ok..." Mery answered. "What?!" I look at her. "Thats great now will be a one group, is that okey to you Pael?" Ryan asks Pael. "Of course, now it will be quiet" Pael saids. "Thats good, now no concerns. Right darling" he looks at me again. "Tch" I avoid his annoying face.

   But still his hand was still holding mine. "Could you let it go now!" I said. "Nope" Ryan answered. I tried to let go our hands, but he is so strong. I only know that he only plays tennis, but why he is this strong. "I said let it go!" I said angrily.
  Then he hold my hand gently, "Just let these be until we got there in Kyoto" Ryan said. I my face becomes red again. "You- tch!" I really want to shout at him, but nothing I can do. He will still hold my hand.
   And so I let him be hold my hands until we got in Kyoto. Locally I was very pissed.

Thanks for reading minna-san.
Pls vote and comment in my story.
Sorry for the wrong grammar and spellin
Sorry for the late update again╥﹏╥