•CHAPTER 3• Someone Talk to Me

~~Time Skip~~
°°Lunch Time°°

Shina's POV

   I get a my wallet from my bag, and go to the canteen. I buy some lunch. And go outside the canteen.
   I cannot eat there, because the gossip will be everywhere in the canteen. And it really pisses me off.
   I walk outside finding a place to eat. And I see a big tree in the middle of the school. I go under there and eat peacefully. "Thanks for the food" I said.

  When I was eating, someone from my back approach me. "Yo, Rin!" he appraoch. "What The F*ck!" I was surprissed of it.
  I look at the back, and it was Shiriko Ryan. He was laughing so hard. "So the killer can be suprised, hahaha!" he laughed. "And the popular boy, didn't afraid to die" I said. "So it is true, that you are killing someone?" he ask. "That's true, not scared?" I arrange my food and stand. "I 'm not, I know you only kill bad people" he smiled at me. I look at him and said "Don't dream so big. I can still do that" I look everywhere and the student are staring at us. "I need to go now, I really hate when someone is looking at me" I add.
   Then I walk straight back in my classroom. And put my headset up, because the gossip is starting again. 'It really is noisy, but that guy had guts there. He was not scared to talk to me. Well it's been long since someone talk to me in the school' I grin. and walk inside the classroom.

Ryan's POV

   "Sure is lonely, being like that" I said, but she was walking far. So she didn't hear what I said.
    Then pael run from me. "Ryaaannn! Are you okey? Did she hurt you? Where's the pain?" Pael check my body. And I smack his head. "Ouch!" He shouts. "You idiot, She didn't hurt me" I said. "Ehh, how did? By the way, are you not scared to die. No one would talk to her, bacause she's a killer. I said that to you" Pael worried in me. "What are you my mother. I just want to try being close to her, by the way she is pretty a little bit come to think" I sat at the bench.
     Pael look at me blankly "Ryan, did you hit your head somewhere?! It is not your type to like a girl and plus it was the killer!" I smack his head really hard this time. "Ouch!" Pael cry.
"You idiot! I will make you really cry in agony this time" I warned him. "Eehhh!" Pael was shocked. "Let's go back now!" I stand up in the bench and walk towards classroom.

~~Time Skip~~
°°Going Home°°
(Peace minna-san, hindi ko kase alam ang english ng uwian, eh)(╯︵╰,)

Shina's POV

   'RRRIIINNNGGG' the bell rang, time to go home. I stand in my chair and get my bag. To go out the classroom.
   When I was walking in the hallway, all the students are looking on, gazing like an d*mn idiots. And talking about what happen earlier, but I it seems edited now. "The 'Dark Killing Rin' is trying to hurt Ryan earlier. Even though Ryan is talking to her politely" the girl with a blond hair said. "She tried to kill him" the boy replied. "She is really a killer I wish she would change herself, because it's disgusting when she's killing someone, not like us" the girl with a long-hair said.
    When I hear the word 'disgusting', I stop walking and turn around. "Disgusting you say huh. Digusting, If give a d*mn on your pretty little f*cking thing there. Making a flirt to anyone. That would be the most digusting, I hate. So don't ever compare me to you, because you will die on my feet here easily" I shout to her. She kneel down and cry. "So now you're crying, you're such a useless" I said.
    I left her crying and continue my walk to go in my part-time job.

Thanks for reading minna-sanヽ(*´з`*)ノ
And if you notice a wrong grammar and wrong spelling. Pls just comment down, Because I will correct it.(>y<)
Thanks for reading again( ^∇^)