•CHAPTER 11• Trouble

Shina's POV

  Started I get here in the dining hall where we should be eating. I was really f*cking pissed of what happened earlier. 'Can't he just be normal, he really is a monkey, tch' I was about to drink my water when Mery called me.

  "Shina-san" she called, so I face her.

  "What?"

  "Can we go to the convience store, after this?"

  "Hmm" I nob

  When Ryan hear our conversation, he then jump out of nowhere and joined.

  "Ohhhh, can I go too" he ask.

  "Ahh o-" Mery cut her saying cause I answered immediately.

  "No, this is just for girls"

  "Why" he gives a sad expression.

  "By the way Mery, what will you going to buy" I ignore Ryan's question.

  "Ahhhh, I have to buy a small snack for us and I have a... Periods too. That's why ahmm..."

  "Ok, I got"

  "Hey guys I really want to go too" Ryan plead.

  "No" I said "Stay here with your friend".

   "Ehhhh..."

  I stand up and keep avoiding my eyes from Ryan. Then give a head signal to Mery. To go in the convinience store.

  We walk out the hotel and look for a convince store. Then we see a girl who is sitting in the bench. She seems old lady. Because her hair is white and wavy short hair. ( A\N: Parang lola for short )

  Mery go near to her and ask.

  "Ahh miss. Can I ask something?"

  "Yes, what is it?" she looks at Mery.

   "Did you know a convinience store near here?" Mery asks normaly

   "Hmm yes I know" she smiled. "Just go straight to that road and then left, there you can see a convince store."

    Mary smiles and thank her, as she go back at me.

   "She said-" I cut her word.

   "I heard it, no need to comply again"

   "Ok"

    We follow the diractions of what the lady said. While we where walking I can feel someone's presence behind our back was following. I look back and see nothing but a plain road.

  "Is anything alright, Shina-san?" Mery ask.

  "Nothing"

Then we turn left on the road, see a small convince and we enter it.
    Merry buy what she needs to, while I was just in her back, fallowing her.

  "Shina-san do you need anything to buy?"

  "Im ok of what you pick and don't forget what you need"

   Merry blushed. Cute thing to look at her face. Then I pinch it.

   "O-ouch"

    I just smile.

Then we go to the cashier. The cashier designed to old, and the young lady seems to be in teens with a ponytail hair in color black. So I think she is in her part-time job.

   "This will be all" she said.

Then Mery payed her bill and the girl just pack the groceries. I pick the heavy one, while Mery just choose the small one.

  "Thank you for coming, come again"

When we step out to the convince. My sense turns on to the guy that has leaning in the wall. He was smilling on something. He had a hoddy so I don't really clarify his face. And his left hand is playing a small knife. And his right arm is in his pocket.

Mery noticed what I see. She go near me and gripp my t-shirt.

"Shi-shina-san..."

"Just let it be"

We just start walking and Mery still hold my shirt. I notice the guy before was following us behind. I peek a look back and I confirm that it was true.

"Just go first" I normaly said.

"B-but I-"

"Just go!"

"Shi-shina-san" her eyes was teary. The she rans fast away.

Now I was alone and stop walking. Then turn to that guy. He was ridicously smilling like an idiot.

"So, so, so. Try to be a hero?" he smile evily.

"I just don't want to be disturb"

"Having a guts, nice one"

"Thanks"

"Lets see how long it will last"

I just grin at him.

**********
Thats that for how and sorry if its short...
And Im very reallyyy sorry if it takes so long huhuhu...
I just write this in my notebook, but ni wala nang classmate ko ehh kaya hinanap ko muna..,
Pero wla tlga basag...
Pero i-ttry ko parin makakaya ko sa story nato..
Sorry tlga sa slow update guzsss...

At thank you pala sa mga nagbabasa. I love you( ˘ ³˘)❤( ˘ ³˘)❤
And MERRY CHRISTMAS GUZSSS(/^▽^)/