•CHAPTER 6• Blush

Shina's POV

    I wake up in the bed and do my daily routine in the morning. I go outside the room and make some breakfast. I make a coffee and a salad. I eat it, then go outside the house to start get going in the school.

    When I was going inside the school, someone was standing in the gate. "Yo, Rin" Ryan go near to me. "What do you want?" I look at him with an angry eyes. "So rude of you, you totally forget it" he grab my hand.
  Then he touch my hand,and my cheek becomes red. Then I realizes something in mind, 'Sh*t, I totally forget what happen yesterday. Im the girlfriend of this  guys. f*ck this guy'. "Look at you, your red hahaha" he laughed. " then?... are you trying to say that because of you, I'm ill turning red huh?! ,
"Yes ,,,  because your my girlfriend!" he grinned his mouth. "Shut the fuck up!" I said.
    When he was tripping me, I can feel the gazing in my back. Then I looked down, and feel hating myself. "Tch" I let my emotion down.
    Ryan grip my hand. "Shina let me bring you to ur classroom" he seriosly said. "Huh, what are talking about?" I ask and I try to seperate hands but his grip was so string. "Let me bring you to ur room, no excuses. Let's go" then he just started walking, and I was fallowing him with our hands held. I can totally hear the gossip in our way. 'This is so disgausting and do I have a thing to do this. Sh*t life!'

   Then in minutes past, we already reach my classroom. "Were here" he separetes our hands. "Aahh" I didn't talk normally. "Let's eat together in lunch time. On the roof top" he requardly remind me. "Huh? I ca-" I just suddenly stoped, because he kisses my forehead. "Can you just f*cking stop it?" I angrily said and he suddenly touch my lips with his one finger. "I can't promise that, see you later" he smiled at me, then walk away. 'Tch. The Hell Is Wrong with that guy? Yes. I was his girlfriend, but I didn't accept it truthfully. And he just do it seriosly. Haaa~, he really is up to something'  I sight.
    Then go to my sit, look at the window. I put my headset up, and play a music. To be not disrurd on there freaking gossip.

~~Time Skip~~
°°Lunch Time°°

   I go out in the room, then go in the canteen to buy a lunch. I claimed my change. And walk outside.
  Then someone hug me from my back. I look at him, and it was the d*mp *ss Ryan again. "Hey, hey. I said let's eat in the roof top, right?" he remind me again. "If I say no?" I rudely say. "And that means yes" he relocate my answer.

   Then drag me in the roof top. "Stop dragging me everywhere!" I shout. "Na-ah-ah, you are my girlfriend, theres no way. I can't have time with my sweetie" he gains a smile with me. "Tch" I roughly answer.
    He open the door, and I look everywhere in the roof top. It was surely peaceful, and the wind was dancing up here.
   "Aaah, a nice place for a couple" he glance at me. "Shut it down, you bastard" I look away.
   I sit in the floor and I started to eat my lunch. I look at Ryan and he was not eating, but his staring at me. "Why are u not eating, and stop that stupid gaze" I warned him. "Ahh, I dont bring my lunch. And I am full by the way" he simply replied. I look at him him, but he just smile. "Tch. Here it eat this, even a small bite" I give him a hotdog that I buy in the canteen. (Shina buy 2 hotdogs in the canteen earlier.) Then I look away. "So cuutee~~ my girlfriend care for me" he take the food and give me a gentle smile. "Tch, don't image me for something" I documentally answer.

    We ate silently, but he is still starring at me. 'What's his problem, there still some place to look. Tch disturbing.' I continue my food. And he suddenly laugh "Hahaha! You look like a kid". "Then? Stop looking at me you making me eager" I recommend. "No, no. Not that. I mean your chick, their was a dirty on it, so cutee~. Hahaha!" he laughed again. "Tch, I will kill you if you don't stop. Just tell me where is it?" I requiredly said.
   "No, I will do it" he replied then he go near me to me. He touch my chick gently and get the sauce in my chick. Then he lick the sauce in his finger.
   My face turn red again. 'What's wrong with me, did I have a fever?' I touch my neck to feel my tempared. "You don't have a fever" he said normally and get my hand from my neck.
    He puts our hands down and forward his forehead to mine, then close his eyes. I didn't know what's his doing but I was very red until my ears.
   I space for a minute, then push him. "Wh-what are y-you doing?" I was very shock. "Nothing." he smiled. "Tsk" I stand up and get the plastic bag. Then go walking out the roof top. "Thanks for the food" he shout. "Tch" I continue my walk, and throw the plastic bag at the trashcan.

   I was walking in the hallway and then the gossip was spreading everytime I pass.
   "Hey, is it true that the killer and Ryan-sama are lovers?" the girl ask. "Ah, I think she did something to Ryan-sama. That's why Ryan is her boyfriend now or she just use Ryan-sama" the girl in her right side said. "Ryan-sama is in trouble. That girl, she always do somthing on everything" the girl replied back.
"Tsk" I just ignore them.
     Then continue walking to the classroom. Until I get there, I sit in my chair and wait for the teacher to come inside the classroom.

Thanks for reading minna-san!(*^▽^*)
Sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling.⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃
Pls comment and vote in my story!( ´ ▽ ' )ノ