•CHAPTER 12•

Ryan's Pov

Why did she ignore me? Hayst...
Me and Pael was now in our room. Waiting for Shina and Mery to come back. We just sit in the floor and face the small table, while real having a thick time to release my time. I was just looking at my phone for nothing.

And I turn to Pael who was really busy calling - or lets just say flirting - with his girls in his pircing phone.

I stand up and look for something to bug my time. But it was just a room of nothing but a modern desing room. I was about to open the door, when suddenly it open just itself. And see Mery who was catching her breath, and she was crying?.

"Shi-shiriko-kun"

Shina's Pov

And now I was still standing here and this freaking *ss guy just point his knife on me. This f*cking sucks. I was just looking at him straight with my poker face.

"Just how long will you stand there?"

"'Till the time you go, tss" I hissed.

"Tch, give me your money or else-"

"I'm the gonna die. Tch, *sshole"

He slices the knife in my face, and I hardly dodge. But still it touches my chick, so I got a cut on it.

Arghhh, you want a piss off fine. Then Let me give u a Sh*t.

I look at him and he was grinning. Then he attack again and it pointed the knife to my face. I bent down a little and catch his hand. I kick his knee with all force. He kneel down, because of his agony. I punch him deeply and kick his face.

"Arghh, you b*tch"

"It was just a thick time"

I grip his wrist, to lose the posture what his holding. When his hand loses his grip I take the small knife. And smash it in his right shoulder.

"Arghh'

"Tell me, how those it feels?"

"It f*cking hu-, arghh"

I slice the knife down in his shoulder, and the blood runs out down to the floor.

"Don't you *ss speak like that"

"Arghh"

I put a grin in my lips. Then grab his hair and lift his head up.

"I have mny business to do" I look straight to his eyes. "Time to say good bye deary"

I use the knife to cut deep his in neck. And he began to be unconsious. His eyes were slowly been close down. And His blood showering up from his neck. The blood touches my face. And drip down to my chin. I press my chick where the knife cut it. It stings a little.

"Tch" I drop his head and bring his body to the dark. I put the body side to the squared trashcan.

'Even if they know the evidence about this. They will just let it be. They really don't care about suspect. Nowadays everybody just got to be serious if someone gives them money...

And it really sucks.'

I lift my head up and look at the sky. It really is dazzling, the stars are shinning brightly... Mom...

"I just forgot the things that Mery buy."

I go back to the road. And I begun to wipe the blood that has spread in my face. I pack the things off and put it back to the grocery bag.

While I was picking, I can feel someone presence running from me. I look in my front and see him.

"Are you okey? Where's that person?" Ryan asks and he was caressing my face gently.

"Is that a question?"

Freeze was the thing he did when he heard those words from me.

"Ahh... Ok lets go back now" he grab the grocery bag from my hand. "You should carefully wipe the blood in your face. Because you have a cut in the chick" he lend me his handkerchief.

"I know, Im not a kid you *ss"

"When we get back, we better aid that"

"Tch"

"You know that Im your boyfriend now. And I love you" he smiles

Wait! Did I feel my chicks burn? And why my hearts beating fast?

"Joke hahaha you take it seriously. Look you are blushing again" he pinch my chicks.

"No. Im not you dumb*ss!!!" I deny

Third person's POV

A young man grab a photo. And look graceful at the young girl smiling. The girl was wearing a yellow floral dress. A grin made up from the young man's face.

"I better give you a special treatment Rin-chan. Before I give you the ultimate revenge for all what you did to me"

A knock disturd his presence. A shade guy go inside the office wearing a black toxido.

"Boss, the preparation for the plan has closely been done for any minutes now"

The young man just nob and sign his assistant to go out. The guy close the door and leave the room.

"I hope you prapare yourself,

my fiance..."

***

Thank you for reading minna san *-*
And Im very blessed for my 60+ readers in the story wahhhh
Love you guys
Pls vote and comment about my story
And I will be happy to continue updating this story wah~~~