•CHAPTER 2• 2 Popular Boys (edited)

Shina's POV

I was awake by the d*mn alarm in my side. I shut it down quickly and open the curtains. I don't know why, but I just hate noisy things.
I go to the bathroom, then fix myself and go to the kitchen if there's food in the fridge. But it was just bread, I just forgot to go buy some grocery last time.
Then I toasted the bread that I see in the fridge and look at the time, it was 6:45 am, it was still early so I go outside the house and walk to the school normally.
I put my headset in my head, then look at my phone if my part-time job has an emergency but it was empty.
And so, I just continue to walk straight to the school.

When I was in the schools, the stupid gaze and the gossip was started, even though I can still hear it from here.
"Hey, that's 'the Dark Killing Rin', right? She is the killer of this school. I'm scared" the girl with a short-hair said. "Ahh, that's her. I really don't like her." the girl with a long-hair said.
I stop for second and look at them. Then give them a death glare.
They fastly walk away from my side. "That deserves you all" I murmur.

I was walking in the hallway when it becomes noisier. And I look in that way and see the 2 popular boys walking by. Ahhh so noisy, they look like an insect crawling for the cake.
The boy who holds a racket for tennis was Shiriko Ryan. Class 1-A. He is the top 1 on the class. He is pro in tennis, he gets the gold medal in the Tokyo tournament last month. He has black hair and blue eyes.
In his side was his best friend Mashito Pael. Class 1-A. He is top 4 in the class and talented in basketball. He has brown hair and yellow eyes.
(And don't think of me as there stalker, because I just hear this from those freaking girls. Huh, irritating)
I walk straightly to the classroom and ignore them.
I sit in my table listening to music and waiting for the bell to ring.

Ryan's POV

I was walking with my best friend Pael on my side. Busy talking with the girls. "Hey, Ryan let's go to the karaoke after class" Pael said.
"No! I'm busy in my studies and practice, so no" I look at him. "Ehhh, you sure are busy in your own things." Pael replied.
I was walking straight in my classroom when I see a girl with straight black hair and sparkling eyes walk by. I was frozen.
"Talk about the devil, the killer is here." Pael loses his tempered. "Ehhh, that's the killer?" I was shocked. "You don't know the rumour?" Pael asks. "I know, but who was her?" I ask randomly. "So useless" he sighs, "That girl is Rin Shina, Class 1-B. Top 2 in class also know as 'the Dark Killing Rin'. She kills people, but I hear she only kills bad people" Pael explain. "Aah, so that's her I didn't think that was the killer. When she walks by now her eyes was just sparkling. Very strange. Well now I know her identification" I murmur. "What did you just said?" Pael asks. "Nothing" I replied. "Don't hide it from me, say it" Panel look at me seriously. "I was just thinking about something" I normally replied."I got it, then you will join the kara-", 'RRRIIINNNGGG' Pael suddenly stops when the bell rang. "Still no, come on. Let's go to the classroom" I said. "So cold" Pael replied. Then we go enter the classroom.

Minna-san thank you for reading this.ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
And sorry for the wrong spelling and grammar. (╯︵╰,)
Pls. Vote my story~(^з^)-♡