"You guys really thought I died? That's cute."

"It's not cute," Ned insisted, but Jade just ruffled his hair. Elenora and Peter exchanged a look. "Go away! God, maybe it'd be better if you were kidnapped."

Jade scoffed. "That was your theory?"

Finals week was a mess in and of itself, and Peter and Elenora spent loads of time "studying" in the Avengers compound. (By "studying", Elenora and Peter just talked through most of it and theorized what Pietro's girlfriend would look like.) Despite their not so intense efforts, Elenora and Peter got As and Bs.

Steve hung the report card on the fridge and took Elenora and Bucky out for dinner at Elenora's favorite Chinese restaurant.

Tony scanned it over then let Peter work on the secret project with him- Elenora's suit. Yeah, the super-secret-Elenora-and-Peter-Can't-Know suit. Sure, Steve and Bucky didn't know either, but Peter didn't know that as he worked on code for the suit's protocols and helped Tony set up all physical defense mechanisms. He was focused on making the perfect suit for the most perfe-

"Quit daydreaming, Kid, and finish up that sequence. We've got these rocket shoes to work on."

"Rocket shoes?"

So while Peter indulged himself in that between every practice, during every break and after dinner every night, Elenora thought all about Charles Xavier. More importantly, her visit. Most importantly, her telling Peter that she was going to be gone just about the whole summer.

Elenora had four main things floating in her head about this subject:

1. How much clothes was she supposed to pack? Did they have laundry rooms? What was she supposed to do if she just ran out of clothes? (She'd probably freak out and run home, or she'd wash them in the sink. Depends on the type of day Elenora had).

2. Should she pack snacks? Elenora had a feeling she should pack snacks. (She ended up packing loads of snacks.)

3. Was she supposed to call Charles 'uncle'? Sure, she was cool with it- it wasn't like the whole "dad' thing with Bucky and Steve. This was easier. Simpler. For some reason, this dilemma seemed like a breeze after she had gone through everything with her dads.

4. How on earth was Elenora supposed to tell Peter that she was going to be gone the entire summer?

He was nervous the second he saw that letter on the table, so how was he going to get along with the idea of no partner for training for more than just a week? But Peter had Ned, you see, and at that school, Elenora was not sure she'd have anyone- how was she supposed to last without Peter? She knew it was a little bit dramatic, but Elenora wasn't sure she could do it. Peter was her best friend, not Ned or Jade, and she wouldn't have any connection. Except through letters. Or maybe if he was around Steve and Bucky for the 6 PM phone calls, but even that was limited to half an hour. It wasn't going to be the same.

It'll be better, Elenora told her self as she followed Steve and Bucky into the Avengers Compound. You'll come back with tons of new skills to show off and you'll be a four on the training scale. You and Parker will be equals and everything would be so much easier.

She had four days to tell Peter Parker about her trip. Steve wasn't kidding when he said procrastination was in the family.

Bucky and Steve knew that she hadn't mentioned it to him- she admitted it at dinner a week back.

"I'll get to it. It's just that letter made him upset. I want to give him some time to settle into summer first."

"We get it, Doll."