You didn't realize Namjoon had returned until his voice resonates through the empty space, "Sorrow?"

"Pardon?"

"Sorrow, the name of the song you're singing. It's an English song," Namjoon walks with long strides before he takes a seat in front of you, "How do you know that song?"

"CiCi sings to me," You say as you scowl, "She sang that song to me, I can only remember that part in words."

"CiCi knows English?"

"She was born in America," You spat and turn your head away from him, "You say you know so much, but you know nothing about her. Not like I know her."

"I don't need to know her," Namjoon sits up on his knees and gently turns your head to look at him, "I just need to know you."

"Go rot somewhere, away from me." Namjoon raises a brow and slowly shakes his head.

"I can't do that, babygirl." His voice was soft and he looked down at you tenderly, "I'm not going to leave your side. I'm always going to be here for you. I live just to see your beautiful face."

"Well I live to get away from yours." You curl your lips in a snarl as you feel his hand begin to stroke your hair.

"Shame, I was going to let you come upstairs, Zico is dying to see you again." Namjoon smirks at you before he gives your restraints a firm yank, you flinch at the pain that immediately struck you, "Maybe I will still take you, I hate having you down here in this dark place." Namjoon holds up a pair of handcuffs and jingles them in front of you. He stands up fully and quickly takes off your bindings, having a firm grip on your arms, he cuffs you behind your back. He pulls you up to stand and you immediately fall back into the chair, your legs were completely numb and you had trouble even trying to move them.

Namjoon quirks a brow before he hooks his arm underneath your legs and his other wrapping around your back. You wanted to get out of his grip, but you didn't want to fall, you didn't have your arms to brace yourself, and you weren't trying to break your wrists.

Namjoon practically leaps up the stairs and kicks the door open. He makes sure not to hit your head as he passed through the doorway, the hall was much more spacious than you had anticipated. It was a short hall, but very wide, a ceiling light emits a yellow glow and it shows the red and gold rug on the wooden flooring.

Namjoon opens the door at the end of the hall and you were blinded by the bright lighting in the house, the sun reflected on the white walls and the white carpeting. Namjoon slowly sets you down and keeps his hands on your waist to help you balance. The blood rushing to your legs leaves a tingling feeling in its wake as you try to take in everything around you. It wasn't like the house you first met Namjoon, this one was much bigger, too big for just three people. This house could fit twelve and still have space left over.

"Where are we?" You mutter as you slowly begin to take steps, "This place is—"

"Amazing? Wonderful? Huge?" Namjoon beams with pride as, he too, looks around, "Zico and I did this all for you, just for you. Because we believe that you deserve something like this. We believe this because it's true, you won't be able to have luxury like this if you had stayed with Hoseok. Just try us out, you'll be treated like the royalty we think you are." Namjoon stands next to you and softly holds onto your arms, "You'll be happy here."

You give him a false smile before you slowly drop it into the hatred you truly felt in your heart for him. His face falls when he sees you upset, you look up at him and your E/C eyes burn with fire.

"You are nothing but a filthy, conniving, withering, backstabbing, useless snake! I will never want to try anything when it comes to you, I don't want anything to do with you. I want to go home! I was happy when I was home, with Mom, with Katie and CiCi and Tae! I was happy when I was with Hoseok! I'm not happy with you! Why can't you see that?"

Namjoon sadly looks at you, his brown eyes are dulled and he lets go of your arms.

"I'm sorry....

But your home is here now."

~*~

You were lead further upstairs, the white walls turning into wood, there were seven rooms in one part of a stretch, three on each side, then one at the end of the hall. Namjoon says that that's his library, study, his studio, Zico's studio, a restroom, a game room, and the one at the end was a storage room.

Namjoon turns you to the right and you were met with three rooms in this portion of the upstairs, "These are the bedrooms, Zic's, mine, and yours." He points left, then right, then down the hall to the left. He gently pulls your arm towards your room. He pulls out a set of keys and unlocks the door and he pushes it open.

Your room was fully furnished, a queen sized bed with plush f/c sheets and white pillows. In front of the bed was a dresser with a small flat screen sitting on top of it. You had one window with light grey curtains. If it weren't for the fact that you were kidnapped, and that the man that stood in front of you wasn't Namjoon but Hoseok, you would've actually loved how the room looked.

Namjoon showed you your walk in bathroom, two closets full of new clothes, a space with both fancy shoes and casual sneakers, you even had your own little mini fridge.

Namjoon released you from your handcuffs and he shoves the key and the cuffs in his back pocket, "I'll be downstairs, if you need anything," he points to an intercom button on the wall, "press that button, and I'll be here as soon as possible."

You look at the open door behind him, you wanted to run, but Namjoon was much stronger and much quicker than you. He'd nab you before you'd be even able to take three steps. Then you think about your window, maybe you could leave through there?

"You need to learn to control the look in your eyes," Namjoon chuckles as he rubs his wrist, "It gives away everything you're thinking. You're thinking about escaping, but I can assure you, my dear, that's not happening. There are cameras, always watching, always alert. You can't see them, but they're there. And they'll alert me if you try and do something irrational. They're in your room, your bathroom, your closet, under your bed. You have no way of privacy, you can't escape, not through that window, or this door, or by killing yourself. You're here, Y/N, and you're not leaving us ever again."

You were startled at how angry he was becoming when he spoke, his voice was controlled, however he was stern. The vein in his neck showed as he refrained from trying to scream at you.

"You're not going to leave us! I... I won't let you.." Namjoon strode to you and wrapped his arms around you, you tried to push off, but it was no use, he still held you. He kissed the top of your head and rested his head on top of yours. You stayed like this for several minutes, and you were beyond uncomfortable.

"I'm going to make some lunch for us, pick whatever clothes you want to wear and relax in the shower. I'll let you know when the food is done." Namjoon quickly pecked your lips before he walked out the door, you hear the lock click and your heart falters. You couldn't escape, couldn't even try to. Tears rolled down your cheeks, you wanted Hoseok, you wanted to feel his warm presence, you wanted his soft and loving gaze. Not Namjoon's, his was a sickening sight, you wanted nothing to do with being the source of the light in his eyes. You just wanted to go home....

You wanted your Hobi back.