13- Dance to this

Skye's POV

"Who are you looking for?" Ash laughs.

"No one" I reply quickly taking another sip of my drink.

The music was loud and the lights were flashing and I was feeling the full effects of the drink in my hand. Ash and I had been out for a few hours now and I had drank my way through many, many drinks as had he.

I was laughing away to myself swaying to the music as he did the same beside me. There had been no sign of Mitchel yet and he hadn't responded to my text when I said I was here so it was likely he'd be a no show knowing his track record.

I had given up on checking my phone in favour of sipping down various colourful drinks. I wasn't even sure what was in them but I knew I'd definitely suffer it tomorrow.

"Why are your eyes wandering ma Cherie?" He smirks "The best looking guy is right in front of you"

He gestures to himself in a cocky manner as I playfully push him, causing some of my drink to spill onto him and he whines immediately. I apologise profusely through giggles and he shakes his head messing up my hair before going off in search of a bathroom to clean himself off.

I didn't mind being myself; not when my head felt so light. I was enjoying the lights as the bass of the music echoed through my chest. I close my eyes letting myself get lost in the beat. My peace does not last long as two arms snake their way around my waist and I don't even need to check who it is as I knew that familiar cologne all too well.

"Look who turned up" I giggle.

"You think I'd miss out on this?" He whispers gripping my hips tighter.

I felt my cheeks getting redder which felt impossible when they were already so red from all the alcohol.

I turn around facing him still giggling as I wrapped my arms around his neck bopping him on the rose earning an amused look in return.

"Always have a way of making the girls blush mr cave" I beam.

"Mr huh?" He repeats smiling "I quite like the way that name rolls of your tongue"

He was being extra flirtatious tonight, almost like the night we met at this very club. In my drunken state it was only making me want to take him home right now. He looked good, he had put more effort into his appearance than normal and was wearing a white shirt paired with black jeans and black trainers. His hair was in a bun today much like how it normally was except his braids were absent and so I could see his face without anything obstructing my view.

"Let's go home and I'll try it out then" I reply trying my best to sound seductive but it came out as a muffled giggle.

"I just got here Angel" He laughs.

"Well I've been here for hours" I reply.

"I can tell" He replies slowly obviously very amused with how I was acting.

I was probably going to be embarrassed tomorrow but I decide I probably wouldn't remember anyway. I attempted to get him to dance with me taking his hands in mine as I moved them up and down as he pretended to look bored but I could tell he was enjoying my playful side I rarely showed unless under the influence.

"How much have you had?" He asks.

I start counting with my fingers messing up my numbers by the time I got to the second hand. I hadn't had this much to drink in a long time, even the other week I was only slightly tipsy whereas tonight I was fully gone.

"I think 8" I mumble staring at my fingers.

"I think perhaps this should be your last one" He replies taking the almost empty glass off me placing it on the nearby bar.