🇨🇭🇦🇵🇹🇪🇷 4: զųɛʂɬıơŋʂ ąŋɖ ąŋʂщɛγʂ

hєllσ єvєrчвσdч αnd mч nαmє íѕ αríєl! hαhαhα! í hαvє nσ cluє whч вut ím fєєlíng ѕíllч tσdαч! í fєєl líkє í'vє вєєn αвlє tσ fínαllч hαvє pєαcє fσr σncє ín α lσng tímє! ѕíncє ѕummєr ѕtαrtєd ívє fєlt ѕαd вut ѕtíll hαppч αt ѕσmє pσíntѕ líkє whєn í tαlk tσ jσѕєph,mч fríєndѕ,σthєr wrítєrѕ, rєαd вσσkѕ, mч chuввlєѕ, αnd víѕít fαmílч! вut σthєr tímєѕ wєrє hσrríвlє! líkє lєαvíng ѕchσσl αnd вєíng fαr αwαч frσm mч fírєndѕ, α fríєnd mσvєѕ αwαч duríngв ѕummєr! thє ѕαd lσσkѕ í gσt whєn í gσt σn thє вuѕ tσ lєαvє! αnd mσѕtlч ѕєєíng α fríєnd fσr thє vєrч lαѕt tímє tíll nєхt tímє. wєll thαt'ѕ whч ím glαd tσ gσ вαck tσ ѕchσσl! wσw thíѕ gσt tσ α wєírd ѕtαrt! вчє αnd єnjσч!
--------------------------------------
                                 the next day
(y/n) POV
I woke up and felt an arm around me. I was laying down on my right side so I couldn't see who is was. I turned around and opened my eyes to see toby smiling at me! (y/n)," AHH! TOBY!" i jumped up and sat up cause he startled me. Toby," good morning beautiful!" he just laid there smiling at me. Me," how long have you been there?! And why are you in bed with me?! And why are you here?!" toby," all night, cause i like you and i don't wanna leave you!" jeff came in and saw Toby. Jeff," toby you bastard! Why the hell are you in bed with (y/n)!" toby," cause i like watching her sleep and cause i like her!" i blushed a dark red on how embarrassing this is! Jeff," run!" his voice was dark and menacingly angry. Toby's eyes widen and he quickly ran out the door. I was just shocked and confused. What the hell was that?! Why was toby in bed with me?! Why did he just stay there like if it was normal?! That's not normal?! Is that normal? Why did he keep saying cause he liked me? What the hell?! Oh god i don't even wanna ask why he had his arm around me! I sat there blushing like crazy cause of toby's little thing. I stood up and got in the bathroom and showered. I finished and felt relaxed. I put a towel around me and all i had in the bathroom was the dress sally picked out and the clothes from yesterday. I sighed and put changed. The dress was so soft that i felt like going back to bed. I chuckled and brushed my hair which was really tangled! I came out still brushing my hair and i saw trender on my bed. (btw the dress only goes up to your knees) me," oh hey trender!" trender," hello (y/n)! I like your dress!" me," thanks! Ow!" a tangle in my hair was super tangled and i pulled on it too hard. Trender," mind if i help you?" me," yes please!" trender," sit down." I sat in front of him and he brushed my hair but with out pulling. My (h/c) hair was no untangled and nice an soft. Me," thanks trender!" trender," your welcome! Now i need to ask you something and do you have questions about anything that you need help answering?" me," yes i do! I very much do!" trender," alright then! Ask away!" i turned around to face him and look at him confused. Me," why was toby in bed with me? What does toby mean by he likes me? Why did he have his arm around me? What the hell is love?! Why does zalgo like me? What is zalgo? Why the heck do boys act different around me? Why do they smile at me?and why is it they keep asking me to date them or marry them?!" trender," toby wanted to watch you sleep. He means he loves you! And he had his arm around you so you can know your not alone or cause he wants you close to him. Love is something you feel towards someone or thing. Zalgo likes you cause your special! Zalgo is a demon from the under realm. The boys act different around you cause you make them feel love and feel a little nervous. They smile at you cause they like you or cause you coming to them or talking to them kindly.And they ask you those cause they want you and they want to be with you!" me," ohhhh! So basically half the guys like me?" trender," that is correct!" me," and they want me to love them back?" trender," yes." me," and they want to be with me cause....." trender," cause you either make them happy or cause you make then feel good about themselves." me," oh okay! Now i see it!$ trender," now may i ask you something?" me," sure!" trender," how badly do you want a father? Or someone as a father?" my eyes widen and i look at my hands. A father? Well really i want a father and mother more than anything! But i fear that if I do they'll call me a freak just like my biological parents! But it would still be great if i had a father! Maybe if i had a father he won't tell me stuff like that and we can hang out like a family! And have a father daughter relationship! That would be awesome! It make me happy even! So i guess that answers the questions! Trender," your father called you a freak? Thats horrible!" i look up at him surprised and shocked. Me," how did you-" trender," like slender man i can read minds! So can splendor and offender." me," oh so you read my mind! Well you know already." trender," so you want a father more than anything right?" me," yeah." trender," i see! Let me go do something then ill look for you and ask you something else!" me," okay!" he stood up and opened the door And left. I stood up and got out as well only for jane and nina to have a Walmart bag. Jane," we went to the store and bought you-" me," no i can see them you don't have to say-" ben," under wear and-$ me," shut up!" ben," why? Im just saying what they are." i look at ben and he's smirking at me. Ben," oh and you should really lock your door when you shower!" i turned red and stared at him a bit terrified. Me," w-what?!" ben," and you should really check your room better to make sure no one is really there. Plus i like what's under those clothes!" jane,x WHAT THE HELL BEN!" nina," YOU DON'T STALK A GIRL WHEN SHE'S SHOWERING OR CHANGING!" me," oh my god t-that is......Uh why did you? Uh..."  toby," hey what happened? What did ben do?$ jane," he watched (y/n) shower and change!" i was full on red and was stuck standing there. Toby," w-what the fuck ben!" ben," you would've done the same toby!" toby," no! I respect other people's privacy!" me," oh god!" slender," why are you all fighting?$ nina," ben watched (y/n) shower and change!" slender," ben what's wrong with you! Did he do anything to you (y/n)?" i was just froze with emotion and confusion and i had no clue what to do. Me," i-im fine he didn't do anything but uh......T-that is.........Oh god!" i felt like falling down! My legs felt like they were gonna collapse at any moment! I couldn't speak correctly or move at all. Slender," you alright?" me," uh i-i think s-so? Um uh......Girls can you help me!" jane and nina came to me and i grab onto their shoulders. Nina," hey you okay?" jane," ben did you do something! And if you did i swear you'll never see your game console ever again!" ben," shit! No i didn't do anything!" toby," hey imma get jeff!" toby left and my stomach felt different. Me," my stomach hurts! And my legs feel like they're gonna collapse! And really i don't feel so safe!"