Epilogue

Last part.

IMPORTANT AUTHOR’S NOTE AT THE END!

The Author’s Note is not the one like in LftD, MWC and MPOH because this is finished.

Thank you for reading.

By the way, I suck at Epilogues. This one is really, really short.

Side is Guardian Harry.

Enjoy!

The winged boy stood at the small pool at his feet. But the water didn’t show his own reflection, but it showed two other boys at his age.

One of them looked exactly like him: dark brown, curly hair, bright jade green eyes, plump red lips, dimples in his cheeks and a happy smile. The other one was shorter, with feathery, tousled, brown hair, shockingly blue eyes, long lashes and thinner, pink lips.

“Marcel,” the boy whispered, a smile playing on his lips. “Louis.”

Harry looked down on his arms and remembered the times they were full of scars. He hated his life, he was at a better place now. He could watch his brother and his best friend.

Harry had really become a Guardian when he came to Heaven, to guard Marcel and Louis until the two of them joined him in Heaven.

He hated to think this but he couldn’t wait.

Whenever Marcel or Louis talked to him at his grave, he was there, talking to them. They could only feel a soft breeze, but he knew that they knew that he was there.

His wings were really pretty. They were white at the top and turned black at the bottom, just how he always wanted them to look like.

He was happy to see Louis smile again. The poor boy had been so devastated and Harry had felt bad for a long, long time.

He hated the fact how Louis blamed himself for his death. It wasn’t his fault at all, he was actually one of the reasons why Harry stayed so long.

But now, due to Harry’s great job as their Guardian, they had both great jobs, Louis had found the courage to propose to Marcel and they had just got a surrogate for their children.

Harry was doing his best so the two of them could have a beautiful life together. He wanted them happy, even if he wanted them to remember him.

They did, they always visited his grave and talked to him and Harry loved how they told him of their day as if he would answer.

Louis sometimes would wake up at night and scream Harry’s name, and he was always there to sooth him, along with Marcel. He knew that Louis still had nightmares and he was so sorry for it.

But things weren’t able to be changed back, all he could do was watch them and walk with them.

“I love you both so much,” he whispered. “I love you both. And believe me, I will make sure that you two will have a nearly perfect life before you come up here to me.”

He smiled at the reflection of the two men before he turned around, spreading his huge wings and taking off, flying through the clouds back to the kingdom of god.

-------------------------------------

I’m aware that this is short. I’m not good at Epilogues.

Thank you to the people who read this. There weren’t much, but I wanna thank the people that did so. Thank you for voting and commenting and making me keep writing this story, I thought about deleting this a few times, but I won’t.

I love you all so much.

My next story will be “My Piece Of Heaven” and the first part will be updated today. It is a short story, don’t expect too much from it.

I wanna thank you for reading every single chapter and voting for it. It made me smile.

I fell out of love with this, but you managed to make me fall again. Thank you.

Thank you for reading.

Vote and comment?

I love you.

Kisses, Vic :*