Chapter 1

Hey there, Grasshoppers.

How are you? Hope you’re good. I am pretty much.

This is my first Loucel Story and I waited ages to write this one.

Fair warning, this will be pretty ‘mature’ due to Louis and Marcel being two horny little fuckers. Also, this will have some sad parts due to Harry. You’ll see.

Oh and, this Marcel will be probably different from the others you know.

I hope you’ll like this and all :)

Sorry if the first chapter is a bit crappy or short, I need my time to get into a new story, alright.

Anyways, thank you for stopping by.

Enjoy!

Marcel stood in front of the mirror, looking unhappily at the dark curls framing his face. He pushed the big black glasses up the bridge of his nose and grabbed his hair wax. He put a generous amount in his hair, gelling it back neatly.

He looked down on his clothes – cream colored button down, a sweater vest, a maroon tie, black skinny jeans and black dress shoes. Together with his big frames and his pushed back hair he looked like a proper nerd. Which he was.

Marcel had always been good in school, but he used to be different. Curls open and loosely, contacts, normal shirts and shoes. He always wore skinny jeans, though.

But he couldn’t stand looking at his curls in the mirror anymore. It hurt too much. It reminded him in his twin brother, Harry.

Harry, his five minute older twin. They were identical. Both were tall and lanky, both had mile long legs, toned torsos, large hands with long fingers, curly dark brown hair, jade and emerald green eyes, dimples and plump cherry red lips.

But Harry had committed suicide three months ago. Marcel’s world had shattered when he found Harry hanging from the ceiling of their room – yes, they were eighteen and still sharing a room – with a rope around his neck, eyes closed and dried tears on his cheeks.

Harry had been depressive since long time and Marcel had known it, but he couldn’t help his brother. Harry had left letters to Marcel, to their mum and to a mystical person called ‘L’. Harry had asked Marcel to find them and give them the letter.

Marcel and Harry had been brothers, twins, best friends. Harry had always been there for Marcel and Marcel had always been there for Harry. But now Marcel was alone in school, and due to his new nerdy look he was teased and bullied.

“Mum!” Marcel called through the house. “I’ll go to Harry!”

“Alright, sweetheart,” Anne’s voice came out of the kitchen. “Don’t be home too late, you know I’m worrying!”

Marcel went every day to the graveyard to pay his brother a visit and talk to him. Call him crazy, but he missed talking to Harry. And this soothed him, even though Harry didn’t talk back.

Marcel made his way to the graveyard quickly. He stopped by at the flower shop, picking out a red rose for Harry’s grave. This was a tradition. He brought Harry a new rose every day and took away the already faded one.

Marcel walked through the gates of the graveyard, walking along the familiar way he walked since almost three months. He arrived at his brother’s grave. On the tombstone stood, “Harry Edward Styles, beloved friend, son and brother. He will stay in our minds and hearts to never be forgetting as he lives on as an Angel