Chapter 4 (Mature)

Hi there.

Can you just tell me that you don’t like this story and that I should delete it? Well, if this is what you think, you’re fucked, because this is my baby and I won’t kill my baby, alrightey?

I love Amnesia. I was listening to it the whole time from Tuesday to today, and I was able to sing it by heart after a day. If only I put that much into learning my French vocabulary …

Anyways, this is mature aka this is smut aka Louis and Marcel are fucking. And I apologize if it’s shitty because I’m on my period again and those stomachaches and the blood is really annoying.

It’s one of the few things I hate about being a girl. I mean, I don’t need a womb, I won’t be pregnant anyways, so why do I still have to deal with this pain?

And it makes me so emotional, dammit.

Anyways, enjoy!

Drunk and crazy was the only way to describe this party. Marcel had planned to stay in the background, drink only a bit and don’t do too crazy things, but it all didn’t matter now.

He and Perrie had just sat around at first, drinking beer. Then, when they were slightly tipsy, they had decided to go dance a bit, getting all male and female attention.

Later Marcel had taken the offer of a boy to dance, and then of another for a round of shots, and he was totally wasted now, slightly stumbling, but he didn’t stop dancing.

Marcel hadn’t felt so relaxed and loosened up in forever. He remembered why he had loved partying and going out.

He scanned the room and found Perrie dancing with some random guy. He smirked and kept looking, finding Zayn sitting in a corner, eyeing her and the boy with a jealous expression. Marcel couldn’t help but smirk.

Eat that, Malik, he thought.

He kept letting his eyes scan the room until he stopped at a certain boy who was dancing between other bodies. Everyone kept sending said boy not so subtle glances that he was oblivious to.

It was Louis, and he looked so perfect.

Marcel didn’t know why he did it. He didn’t know if it was the alcohol, or the fact how beautiful Louis looked, or both, but he stood up and made his way through the crowd towards the dancing boy.

Marcel reached out bravely, wrapping his arms around Louis’ hips and pulling him closer to his own body so his chest was aligned with Louis’ back.

The smaller boy looked behind him and smiled when he spotted Marcel, reaching behind and letting his arms wrap around the curly haired boy’s neck.

“Dance for me,” Marcel breathed against his ear, the alcohol making him brave.

They started moving together and whispering dirty things into each other’s ears, and this was all that Marcel had ever dreamed of.

He let his large hands travel over Louis’ body as he placed his mouth on the soft skin of the smaller boy’s neck, kissing over it, letting his tongue glide and teeth graze over the skin.

He felt a short, pleasurable tug on a curl and looked at Louis.

“Stop making out with my neck and kiss me,” he said, words a very tiny bit slurred from the alcohol he consumed.

And what more needed Marcel to do so? He turned Louis around and pulled him close, crashing their lips together in a messy snog, opening his mouth a bit so he could poke the tip of his tongue out, touching it with Louis’.