Chapter 7 (mature)

Hey there :)

I have seven bandanas now, that means one for every day of the week, but I want many, many more. I’ll go shopping for some today.

I love my flannel, it’s so fluffy and comfortable, it makes me feel like me.

This one boy, he’s a grade under me. He thinks he’s everything and he is such an arrogant asshole. He calls me fairy because of my blue streak and he also calls me bitch because of it. So what he’s too young to know what bitch really means. And if he wants to call me fairy, alright, but the hell, does he think it affects me? Twat.

I either feel like a pirate or like Harry Styles.

Be you, don’t let anyone else tell you how you should be. Even if they don’t like it, if you’re happy it’s right. Remember this.

Oh yeah, mature. Not my fault. This smut scene sucks though.

Enjoy!

When Marcel went to school the next day, it was all the same. He was just the nerd again and the others were just the bullies again.

Marcel tried to avoid meeting Louis, not wanting to see the cold eyes staring at him. He would have to think about the way they looked at him that night, and it hurt so much.

He just didn’t want to see the hatred again. He wanted to keep the bittersweet memory of Louis’ eyes that looked at him like he was everything.

But he had P.E. now, the last class. And he had it with Louis. Oh perfect. He would be in a locker room with him and would have to look at him during dressing, and being the horny bastard he was, he would replay that night in his head.

He sighed and dressed as fast as he could so he didn’t have to listen to the other guys. At least today they would be playing basketball and Marcel used to play before Harry had died.

The guys in this class had probably forgotten that since the team didn’t seem too happy about having Marcel in their team.

Marcel improved though, showing that he could still play basketball perfectly. His gelled back hair messed up during the game and Marcel believed to catch Louis staring at him, but no, that couldn’t be.

~Time Skip~

Marcel was the last one in the locker room. He was showering and walked out of the shower room with just a towel around his waist, just to meet Louis there, just pulling his pants up.

Louis turned around, spotting Marcel standing there. Louis jaw dropped a bit at the sight. His curls were lose and wet, beads of water ran down his toned chest and there was a small trail of hair disappearing underneath the towel.

Louis licked his lips and strode towards Marcel.

“We’re locked in,” he said, trying to make his voice sound cold.

“What?” Marcel asked, taking a step back.

“The janitor didn’t realize we’re still in here. It would only be half as bad if I didn’t lost my key a few days prior.”

“Fuck,” Marcel swore.

Louis raised his eyebrows. “I don’t think I ever heard you swear in public.”

“I’m still a normal teenager, Louis. But you don’t understand what it means to lose someone who someone who was important to you.”

The next thing Marcel knew was that he was pressed harshly against the cold wall and Louis stood in front of him, pinning him to the wall. His blue eyes pierced into Marcel’s green ones.

“Don’t you tell me about losing someone important, you don’t know a thing about who I lost!” Louis shouted at him. “You don’t know a thing about how I feel!”

And then he was kissing Marcel. The kiss was rough and biting, full of pain and Marcel wondered why Louis was like this, but Louis thrust his hips against his and Marcel grabbed at Louis’ bare back and pulled him closer.

Louis kicked his trousers off again and Marcel’s towel dropped to the ground as he pulled Louis’ boxers down as well, bare skin meeting skin, and Marcel realized they were both hard.

“Jump,” Louis whispered, his hands on the backs of Marcel’s thighs.

Marcel did so and wrapped his legs around the blue eyed boy’s waist, letting Louis carry him into the shower room. Marcel’s back hit the water tab of one of them, turning the water on, just when Louis’ finger was pushed inside of him.

He threw his head back against the tiled wall, moaning softly. Louis was moving his finger so he could slip another on in.

Marcel should probably wonder why they were doing this, but he didn’t give a shit, especially when he felt Louis push himself into him.

“Fuck,” he whispered.

“This is the main idea, yeah,” Louis said breathlessly before starting to move his hips.

“God, harder, please,” Marcel groaned, head against the tiles.

With the warm water falling onto his shoulders and the feeling of Louis’ cock dragging against his inner walls, Marcel was sure he was going insane.

“F-faster,” Marcel begged, Louis complying.

Marcel knew damn well that they shouldn’t be doing this, but it felt too good to care.

“Oh yes, fuck.”

“You’re so tight, feels so good,” Louis moaned.

Marcel felt how he was coming closer to the edge, feeling a hot sensation in the pit of his stomach. He just wanted the little push.

And then Louis hit his prostate.

“Oh fuck, there!” Marcel exclaimed, trying to rock down on Louis, tightening his legs around his waist.

“Shh, babe,” Louis said, aiming for the one spot that was making Marcel see stars.

Marcel clenched around Louis and that was it, Louis groaned and dropped his head against Marcel’s shoulder, mouthing over his soft skin as he came, triggering Marcel’s release.

Slowly, Louis let them slide down on the ground, holding Marcel a bit before he eased out of him.

They caught their breath and got dressed, but they were still locked and Louis didn’t know where his key was. At least that was what Marcel thought, because suddenly, Louis found his key under the benches.

Marcel furrowed his brow, but he decided not to say something about it.

When they were outside the gym, Marcel finally had the heart to ask Louis.

“Why are you doing this? You have sex with me and then push me away again, what is going on?”

But Louis didn’t answer but just ran away quickly, leaving Marcel.

What was going on with this kid?

---------------------------------

Sorry for the horrible writing, I didn’t have a lot of time to prepare the chapter.

This will fall under 20 Chapters, most likely :(

Hope you still liked it.

Thanks for reading.

Vote and comment?

I love you.

Kisses, Vic :*