72

Note: may contain strong languages that are not suitable for young readers.

February 18, 2019 at 9:06 pm

Jungkook:
Do you really have to do that? Do you really have to embarass her in front of everyone?

Her:
I didnt embarass her. She fucking embarassed her self the moment she layed her eyes on you.

Jungkook:
I told you to let it go.

Her:
She ruined my night jungkook. By showing up on that restaurant and by existing.

Jungkook:
No. You ruined our night. You could've just ignored the fact that she was also there minding her own business.

Her:
What the fuck? Do you really think i can sit there, acting like nothing is happening while you two glances with each other?!

Her:
Im fucking hurting.

Her:
And you know what hurts me the most?

Her:
It's that you made me look like a fucking idiot to everyone.

Her:
You cheated on me. Dont you ever ask yourself why im still putting up with your shit after everything you've done?

Her:
Jungkook you hurt me multiple times. But i dont want to give up on you. I cant give up on you.

Jungkook:
Im sorry.

Her:
Your sorry wont do anything right now jungkook. You ruined our relationship.

Jungkook:
I know. I know. Baby please. I'll make it up to you.

February 22, 2019 at 2:37 pm

Her:
Where are you right now?

Jungkook:
Im at the office. Why?

Her:
Is that so? Then who am i seeing right now?

Her:
Lying again?

Jungkook:
I was just about to grab a coffee.

Her:
With her? Okay.

February 26, 2019 at 5:36 pm

Her:
I'll be out with Jimin tonight.

Jungkook:
Okay.

Her:
Make sure i wont caught you two again.

March 3, 2019 at 3:57 am

Jungkook:
Lets end this.

March 4, 2019 at 2:43 pm

Jungkook:
Please. Lets end this. I dont want to cheat on you anymore.

Her:
What you mean is you want to be free from me so you can be with her?

Jungkook:
You can date jimin if you want. Just let me go.

Her:
What do you feel about her?

Jungkook:
She makes me feel different things. She make me keep on coming back for more.

Her:
Wasnt I enough?

Jungkook:
No. You were too much for me, too much that I dont want to keep on hurting you.

Her:
Im not hurting, why are you giving up on us?

Jungkook:
Because its not right anymore.

Her:
You shouldve said that when you started cheating.

Her:
You make it sound like im the side chick here.

Jungkook:
You can date Jimin please.

Her:
why do you keep insisting that I can date Jimin?! I dont like him! I dont love him. Jungkook you are the one that i love. Cant you see?

Jungkook:
Just please let me go.

Her:
No. I cant. I cant let you go. I dont want to let you go. You are the best thing that ever happened to me remember? You made me feel loved and treasured. How can i let you go?

Her:
I would give my world to you just dont leave me. Please.

Her:
Im begging you.

Jungkook:
But you have to. You need to.

Her:
Dont you love me anymore?

Her:
Did you really love me?

Jungkook:
Im sorry. You were good. So good. I had fun being with you. But the thing is, i only got together with you was because Jimin said he might like you. And, and I was a bit selfish and greedy. Im sorry.

Her:
Is that so?

Her:
Then I should've just chosen Hoseok, in the first place.

You blocked Jungkook.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

:) just a bit more of fashbacks and we are back to reality. Please vote.