❦ N i n e ❦

After school Ashley told me we were going to the mall and I just said yes because I can't fight against her. She said she needed to go to the bathroom so I just waited for her at the food court,suddenly I see jungkook I decided I should go up to him and say hi.

(M/n): jungkook,hey!

Jungkook: oh, (m/n) what's up?

(M/n): I'm just waiting for Ashley to get out the bathroom.

Jungkook:oh the guys left me here without an explanation.

Both of us got a message once he finished speaking.

My#1hoe;

Sorry (m/n) my mom called and said it was important I had to go,Ive gotta go but I'll see you on Monday!🖤❤️🖤

Ugh Ashley why..

  *•.¸♡ Jungkook pov ♡¸.•*

I got a message from the guys in our group chat and I decided to check it.

           Bangtan family

Pinkprincess🌸; hey kookie we had to go pd-nim needed us,make sure to come home early and don't talk to strangers. Make sure ARMYs don't see you.ill see you when you get home.

🍪Kookieboi🥥; hyung!! (M/n) is here!! You know what happened!

Sweagerboi🔥; kook calm down just stay with your boyfriend for a while,you'll be fine.

🍪kookieboi🥥; hyung but you know I like him,I'll make a fool of myself.

Chimchim🐶; kookie while you're there you can confess and problem solved.

Taelien👽; exactly jungkookie!

🍪kookieboi🥥; RM hyung please help!

Destructioniskey💣; sorry kook but they're right.

🍪kookieboi🥥; ugh fine! I'll see what I can do.

😇Angel&sunshine☀️; BYE BYE KOOKIE!!!

Geez these things are a handful, I noticed was looking through his phone and once he finished he looked up and said.

(M/n): she ditched me

Jungkook: same here..

(M/n): well what do you want to do?

Jungkook: anything really.

(M/n): how about we go to the movies and then we can have some ice cream.

Jungkook:sounds like a plan!

(M/n): okay lets go then!

◦•●◉✿ Magical time skip ✿◉●•◦

      *•.¸♡ (M/n) pov ♡¸.•*

Once jungkook and I finished our ice cream we headed home and he said that he had fun and I told him that so did I, so later on we kept talking but then jungkook got a text from jin saying that he needed to come back. We bid our byes and then I headed home.

Time skip months~

It's been a couple of months and jungkook and I have gotten closer, Iu has also gotten closer to bangtan and we usually hangout together as a group.

Now that it's been a couple of months jungkook and I have started to hang out more, and I've developed feelings for him little by little..

Iu though, it's pretty obvious she has feelings for him, I get jealous at times when they hangout together. But I know jungkook doesn't even like me like that.

Jungkook: (m/n)-hyung I need to talk to you can you follow me please..

~~~~~~~~~~~
It goes down in the dm.

it go down.

It go goes down in the dm.