Chapter 17

[Edited: 26.3.19.]

Narrator's pov

Akio sat in the corner of the room, Flowaki sat in the front, Akari sat in the middle and Sadei sat in the back.
So long they didn't have any problems with anyone. They finished the test in mere ten minutes, shocking everyone except the Uzumaki's.

It was easy, they already knew the answers. They didn't need to cheat, the two Konoha teams were suspicious though. The first team, team seven, consisted from Akio's and Akari's 'uncle''s and 'anut''s children.
The girl's were Mena and Miku, the boy was Nasa. All three had a bitchy attitude, they were cocky and arrogant.
Nasa tried hitting on Flowaki and the two girls tried hitting on Sadei and Akio, no one succeed. When Nasa saw that Flowaki wouldn't flirt back he tried with Akari but Sadei was rather possessive and jealous so he glared and took Akari away. Akio, Akari, Flowaki and Sadei found it disgusting.  They were cousins, and even though they knew it was allowed to marry a brother, sister, cousin heck even a father or mother, it didn't sit well with them. {If I offened someone, I'm sorry! It wasn't meant to offend you, just for the sake of the story!}

The other team, team ten, consisted of Haneri, the only girl and the first boy was Zarin and the other Basu.

"Alright, chibis who are still here, pass. The next round begins in three days. So get ready. By the way, the next part is on the training grounds 34. Originally, they would be in the academy but because of certain circumstances, it can't. Cya chibis!", announced the protector with an eye smile.

After the first part ended team 12 from Uzu left, they went to their parent's. On the way there Leaf ninja's followed. When they saw each other –I mean the Uzukage team and Leaf ninja's– Leaf ninja's started hitting on them, yet again without luck.

"Akio, Akari, Sadei, Flowaki here!", shouted Naruto as he waved to them, as a sign for them to come. And all too soon, the Leaf ninjas followed behind.

"Lord Uzukage, I have a request", announced Minato. Nagato didn't care but motioned for Minato to continue.

"I was wondering between an arranged marriage between Whirlpool and Leaf. Akio would marry Mena and Sadei would marry Miku. And Nasa would marry these two beautiful ladies, Akari and Flowaki, I think." The killer intent spread far beyond what should have been possible.

Naruto spoke calmly. With a way too sweet smile.
"So Hokage-sama, you want my, Deidara's and Rin's children to marry yours? That will never happen."

The drama queen and the drama king then came forward angryly. 
"Hey deadlast! You should be honored that we even look at you! Nonetheless suggest an arranged marriage between our beautiful children!", shouted Naruko. Menma agreed.

Naruto had enough of their arrogance and activated certain eyes.
To say that the Leaf was shocked would be understandable.

"That's t-the-"

Too be continued...