Chapter 5

[Edited.]

Timeskip after the whole explaining
Itachi's pov

I mean, the idea does have a lot of risk's, but it's not like there are any better options.

~Timeskip one day later~

I packed everything, as did Naruto.
We're reallg starting our journey, huh?

"Hey Naruto, where are we going first?" I asked.
"Well, we're going to Iwagakure."

~Timeskip no jutsu 4 years later~

Narrator's pov

Konoha

Since then Konoha's perfect family has slowly fallen apart. It hit them so hard, the speech Naruto held six years earlier. They were slowly losing allies, but couldn't figure out why. They didn't know Uzushiogakure was rebuilt again. Not until this morning, when a running Enma came in Minato's office.

~Minato's pov~

"Hokage-sama! We retrieved news that Uzushiogakure was rebuilt!"
No way. Kushina would be overjoyed if it was the truth.

"Send me team 7,8,9,10 and team Gai."
I explained everything to Kushina and Naruko as well as the other teams and their sensei's. They will go there tomorrow and see what's going on. I dismissed them and went to fight back the worst enemy of a Hokage. Paperwork.

~Timeskip no jutsu the next afternoon~Warning: Sakura & Sasuke bashing also OOC-ness on Sasuke's part~

Narrator's pov

"Oh come on! How much longe? I can't take it anymore! It's too long. Right Sasuke-kun?" Sakura seemed to never stop ranting.

"Hn", replied Sasuke although he was tired as well.

~Timeskip no jutsu again.
In front of Uzushiogakure~

A guard said, "Halt! State your business, Konoha."
Everyone from Konoha though that because the Hokage, Princess Kushina, Princess Naruko and Prince Menma were there, Uzushiogakure would kiss their feets.
"How dare you. I am Kushina Uzumaki Namikaze, the princess of the land of Whirlpool. Let us in and apologize!"

The guard looked in disbelief. She is certainly not the person she used to be. How sad. She truly changed.

Stisfied that the guard looked shocked, Kushina smirked. "No." Kushina started turning red from anger and embarrassment. And before she or anyone could argue, another guard came and whispered something to the first (let's call him Jiro, I mean the first guard).
"Alright you people, the Uzukage will let you in. So be grateful and shut up. After everything you've done to him I would never let you in", Jiro mumbled the last part so no one could hear it.
As soon as they heard that, they tried to get in.

Keyword: Tried.

They just stood right in front of the gates, and simply couldn't come in.
And just before they could protest, they heard a familiar voice, yey they didn't regnoized it. "Welcome, Konoha." Konoha was said with such venom, it seemed almost as if the person would spit poison on them.