Chapter 3

Naruto's pov

It's been 4 weeks so far. We had mostly only D-rank missions. Except that one C-rank who ended up being A-rank. That was really troublesome, I nearly revealed my true self. Brat. You sound like a Nara. Hmph whatever. Oh yeah I almost forgot about that bell test. I knew from the beginning that it was about teamwork. But I have to act like an idiot. And that little shitty Uchiha. Nothing like Itachi. Full of himself.
I can't wait to get away from here.
I can go to Iachi and my distant cousin Nagato, to the Akatsuki. My cousin is the leader. Anyway, now I don't have to wear this orange thing.

After I arrived, and then the fangirls came. "Naruto-baka don't act all cool like Sasuke-kun. You're nothing like him!" Thanks for the compliment.

"Hn", Sasuke smirked. That piece of shit. How I want to beat that smirk out of his face. It irritates me to no end. "Could you shut up? I don't want to be like that arrogant ass!" I shouted and glared at her. She was taken aback.

I smirked, feeling a little satisfied. Everyone was taken aback because of my outburst. Not that I care. "Alright, let the chuunin exams begin. First...." I zoomed out after that. So it went on and I fought Kiba then Neji and became a chuunin. My family and friends were probably shocked. Jokes on them. I won both matches under 10 minutes. They probably thought that their genius Neji would win. "Hey, demo, come here! Naruko and I wanna fight you now!" shouted Menma. "You sure are full of yourself. Okay, come on", I replied.

We started and they tried with chakra chains and Kurama's chakra but they could not get much out. I smirked. "Oh ups. I forgot to tell you that Kyuubi's chakra always comes back to him no matter where he is. So..." you're fucked. Everyone was schoked. Some did not believe it. "Don't tell lies,  you monster!"

This time it was Naruko. I gave her a glare and started glowing in orange. They were even more shocked. "You see, not all people lie, unlike you."
"You! There i-is no way you would hurt your family!" shouted Kushina.

"You are right. But my family is not here." I replied in an emotionless manner. "How can you lie like this?! We are your family!" shouted Minato. "You call that a family? You neglected me. Abused me. Starved me. Never trained me. Never allowed me to go with you. Never believed me that the scum of villagers abused me. Called me names. You didn't know I exist. Is that what a family is? Is that what a family is? Kushina-san and hokage-sama?!" I let my emotionless face burst out in anger.

My parents put on such a sad face, it sickened me so much, I felt like puking. The villagers began feeling guilty and shameful. I didn't care. Never did they, so neither will I. My friends were shocked. I was near a breakdown. Dammit. I trained too hard for this.

I think I lost consciousness. Everything went black. But I snapped my head out of it. Then someone appeared. But who? I couldn't see properly. "You okay? Naruto?" Itachi! Thank god. I did fall unconscious, but I wasn't stressed anymore. I knew he would take care of me.