Chapter 7

[Edited: 23.3.19.]

Narrator's pov

There, in front of Konoha's nins, stood a beautiful male. He looked like a god.

Far too entranced by his beauty they didn't fail to notice that he looked slightly feminine. But only in the slightest bit. Big blue eyes and short blonde hair. He wore a white kimono that was very long, falling behind him on the floor. All in all, he was rather beautiful and handsome [I mean damn six pack... Sorry I had to.].... But who was the other hooded person?

"I'm glad you liked it, in the evening I would like to sing something too. So if you could come I would be honored", replied Naruto.

"Nonsense, Naruto-sama! We would be honored to hear something like your voice!" yelled another civilian as most agreed.

"Naruto?!" I'm sure you know to whom these voices belong.

While Konoha nins screeched, others held their ears that. "Greetings, Konoha."

"What are you doing here demon?! And why the hell do the villagers use honorifics on you?! What about your looks?! Release the Genjutsu! There is no way your voice is beautiful!!", the Uzumakis twins could do nothing apart from flipping out.

"Shut up", just one word from the handsome man and everything died down.
Naruto sighed as he continued, "As you all know, I'm previously known as Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze. But as I left, I'm now known as Naruto Uzumaki Uchiha", at that information Konoha nins' jaws hit the floor.
And before anyone could scream at him things like 'it's not true' he began again. "What do you people want here?"

"We're here to see the Uzukage and let our children get their places as the prince and princess of Uzushiogakure and my wife, the previous princess, as the queen", answered their Hokage.
At that Naruto laughed so much that he needed to hold his stomach. "H-hahaha th-that's a b-bad hahaha joke."
Konoha nins glared at him but he didn't seem fazed.
"What's so funny?"

"You guys allow yourself to even come here, after breaking the 9 law in the Uzumaki clan. Then demand something in my own village."

"What law did we break?", this time it was Kushina.

Naruto chuckled humorlessly, "Never abandon/neglect your child, protect him/her with your life, it's a parents' duty after all." Their eyes widened.

"Allow me to name everyone. I'm, just as you heard, Naruto Uzumaki Uchiha, the prince of Uzushiogakure. The heir to the Uzumaki clan. This hooded person here is my husband." Jaws dropped all too soon at the information. "I'm pretty sure you all know him. Itachi Uchiha."

And before long, Sasuke's vision was filled with rage, as he ran at his brother. Just then Naruto jumped in between.
"I would appreciate it if you would let my husband live in peace or your life could end very soon." Sasuke was furious, not only did his brother kill his entire clan but he also got Naruto on his side.
"Get out of the way dobe!" Sasuke warned but a second later he was sent in a wall.

"I advice you not to mess with me, Konoha."
Itachi chuckled while saying
"Love you too, Naruto."