"Don't apologize," Tae wraps his long arms around CiCi and rests his head on top of hers, "I wanted to do this with you, I wanted to help people with you. I'm in as much trouble as you because I made a decision to be with you in our crusade... I don't regret any of it." Tae presses a kiss to CiCi's forehead before bending slightly to look her in the eyes, "I told you I'd be with you through it all, this court case doesn't change anything."

CiCi nods her head and keeps it down, she takes in a deep breath before she looks up at you, "I'll be back, I.... I need to call my parents."

You nod your head and watch her and Tae slowly walk away, your heart hurts for those two. This isn't right, she was just trying to help.

"Miss L/N?" Your lawyer draws your attention and he gives you a soft smile, "I'm glad everything sorted out in this case, and I'm sorry you two had to go through something like this."

"It's ok, thank you for your help." You give a soft smile and your lawyer dips his head before he begins to walk off. As soon as he leaves, your mom and Katie finally make their presence and they run to you. You opened your arms wide and you were practically tackled to the ground.

"Are you ok? Did she hurt you?" Your mother begins to run her hands through your hair and you hold her tightly.

"No, ma, I'm ok." Your mother pulls back and wipes her eyes before she moves to Hoseok and hugs him tightly.

"How about you? Are you ok?" Hoseok nods and gives her a bright smile.

"I'm ok, we're ok." Hoseok whispers and your mom takes a steady breath and nods her head.

"Your mother is waiting outside, Hoseok." He nods his head and your mom takes your hand while Katie still clung to your side.

"Come on, you two must be exhausted." You both nod your head and before you move you snapped your head in the direction CiCi had gone. You don't see her or Tae and you furrow your brow.

'They probably left...' You were lightly tugged away by your mom, 'I'll just text her later.'

~*~

"Y/N? What do you want for dinner tonight?" Your mother asks and you shrug your shoulders. You were all still in the temporary home, and you wouldn't be back to your original home until Zico's and Namjoon's case was over.

"Um," You sigh, you really were in the mood for some Thai cuisine, you had been craving it for awhile now, "Can we get some red curry? Or some Tom Yum Goong? I'm in the mood for shrimp..."

"Tom Yum Goong it is," Your mother grabs her keys and her coat, "Katie has off today, so she's still here. Hoseok is taking his parents out for dinner tonight, and Officer Hayoon is working the late. So it'll be just us three."

"Can we watch a Disney movie?" You squeeze the pillow you were cuddling and you look at your mom like a little kid, "Please?"

"Ok, but pick a good one, not on that's annoying."

"Hercules it is!" You cheer as you turn your TV on and scroll through Netflix. Your mom laughs at your enthusiasm and tells you goodbye before she closes the door.

"Hercules! Hercules! Hercules!" You chant as you type the title of the movie into the search bar. You giggle to yourself and you bring the pillow closer to your chest.

You were unaware of the figure that had snuck into the room behind you, the shadow watched you as you sat there in blissful peace.

'Just leave her be.' The shadow thought, 'She's been through so much already...

But I want her... I need her...' The shadow closed its eyes before slowly approaching you from behind, their footsteps were absolutely silent. They snuck up behind your backside and swiftly placed a cloth with chloroform to your mouth and nose, the figure's hand held your mouth firmly and your cries were suppressed as you try to fight him off.

After a few minutes, your eyelids slowly closed and your body went limp on the couch. The figure lets out a sigh and smiles underneath his mask.

"I told you, I'd always be there for you," the figure lifted your body up and pressed a kiss on your cheek as he holds you in his arms, "Now it's time for you to be there for me, to love me as much as I love you."

"It's time for you to come home, Y/N."

________________________________

A/N: I'm actually updating at a decent time of around 2:30pm 😂 This is new, oh well, I'm done with the updates and I don't think I can stay up late tonight anyways. Well, I hope you guys enjoy the updates!

~ Night Writer (C)