"Craig! Get back here!" we heard Token shout followed by a loud thud. 

Clyde and I turned our attention towards the two boys and saw Craig on the floor behind the couch and Token standing on the other side with a worried yet annoyed expression on his face. 

"Cr-Craig?" I questioned and he looked at me while he held his side. I saw tears form in his eyes and I quickly went to him. 

"C'mon, let's st-stand up," I softly say, helping him stand up. 

I wrapped his arm around my shoulder and my arm around Craig's waist, making him let out a whine of pain. 

"Owie," he whined and I moved my arm a bit so it was right above his waist. 

"S-Sorry. C-Come on and let's g-get to the Couch," I said softly and he nodded as he leaned on my shoulder. 

I walked back to the couch, dragging Craig along, and took notice of the two boys' surprised expressions. 

I put Craig down on the couch and he rested his head on the pillow and reached for the blanket which I pulled up to his chin again. 

"N-Now sleep," I sternly said and he playfully glared at me. 

"And if I don't?" He tiredly questioned and I shrugged. 

"I'll t-take my sweater b-back and make you e-eat canned soup," I said and he shook his head before letting out a fake yawn and closing his eyes. 

"I sleeping now," he said quietly making me chuckle. 

I ruffled his hair making him scrunch his nose and turn to his side. I rolled my eyes and adjusted the blanket before turning to the other two boys. 

"I'm done," Clyde simply said before walking into the kitchen. 

I turned to Token with a confused look and he just returned it with a blank face. 

"How do you get him to listen to you? He was terrified of people last time he was sick and he refuses to let Clyde or myself anywhere near him," Token questioned and I shrugged. 

"I-I don't know. H-He is acting s-sort of like a sm-small child so I am tr-treating him l-like one. Th-threatening him with c-canned soup instead of m-my homemade soup seems to work too," I say with a shrug as Clyde comes out with a bowl of what I assume to be the soup.

"What the fuck is this and why is it pink?" Clyde questioned and I nodded as I realized he took the Fruit soup that I had set out for Craig. 

"D-Do you like it?" I questioned and he nodded with a face that said 'duh' before pulling out the spoon revealing the pink liquids. 

"Why is it pink? Soup isn't supposed to be pink!" he said and I shrugged. 

"B-Because the beets m-make it pink," I explained making him hold out the bowl away from him. 

"There are beets in this?" he questioned rather loudly. 

I shushed him and pointed towards the sleeping teen on the bed making Clyde scoff. 

"Craig can sleep through anything. Now did you say there are beets in this?" Clyde said with a disgusted face. 

I nodded and all he had to say then was, "Why?"

"B-Because he wanted something r-red or pink and we don't have d-duck blood or tomatos. I alread h-have plans for the Strawberries," I explained making Clyde and token both gag. 

"Duck blood! Why the fuck would someone use duck blood in cooking?" Clyde exclaimed making Craig groan. 

"Shit," I muttered as I hurried into the kitchen.