4

*U CAN SKIP A/N*

Hi guys,
So this is actually a chapter with the next part of the story in, I just have a few things to say!!
Sorry that I've not been regularly updating this story, but since my Draco X Reader has taken off massively and I've started to write my Sam and Dean Winchester one I haven't had much motivation.
But I'm happy to say, I'll be finishing this book off completely before writing anymore of the others. So sit back, relax and rejoin me on this beautiful rollercoaster that is Y/n's life!!

~~~

The next day, was my day off. So when I woke up, my children were already up and eating breakfast, fully dressed in the kitchen. Dan was sat with them, all three were eating cereal out of three similar bowls, all in silence.

"Good morning, sweetheart." Dan greeted, "I was thinking we could both drive the kids to school today."

I yawned loudly and made my way over to the breakfast bar, rubbing my eyes to try and rid myself of the grogginess that morning usually brought.

"If that's what you want, hun." I agreed, "I'll have to get dressed."

I then disappeared into my bedroom and changed into a pair of jeans and a simple t-shirt, slipping on an easy pair of slider sandals. I let out my bun and my hair fell into loose curls that I decided to leave in. Makeupless, I made my way back downstairs and greeted my family at the door.

"You ready?" Dan asked.

"Yeah, let's go." I grin, letting my kids out of the house first.

We got into the car and Dan started the engine. We made our way down the road towards the school. Winnie and Luna were in the back, having their own conversation, so we thought it would be great to have our own.

"I always thought you looked the prettiest like that." Dan announced, "Natural face, slightly messy hair, casual clothes."

"Oh shut up, I'm old." I blush, "Besides, you always look great no matter what."

Dan moved his hand from the gear stick and placed it on my thigh as we continued to drive, Winnie and Luna were still in a world of their own.

"Look at us! We're ageing so well." Dan announced as we pulled into the school.

Children were running wild all over the place, as we found a place to park. From the other side of the school we saw the familiar, red haired friend of Winnie and Luna's get out of a familiar car. Dan headed straight towards it to greet the driver.

The brown haired wife of Phillip Lester grinned at us as we pulled up, waving at us through the window. Winnie and Luna got out of the car and joined Max at the front of the car.

"Hey guys, how are you?" Katie asked.

"We're fine, thank you." I answered, "How about you?"

"Actually I'm late for work!" She announced, a little sheepishly.

"Oh please don't let us keep you then!" Dan said, backing up a little to let Katie out.

"Thanks guys," Katie said, before turning to our children, "Have a good day guys."

Dan and I watched as the car pulled out and left the school car park. Our children and Max had moved round to the side of the car, looking through the drivers window at us.

"Are you going to tell us to have a good day?" Luna asked sassily, "Or am I waiting here for no reason?"

"No," Dan replied, "Later losers."

With that Dan drove away from the three friends standing at the side of the road. His laughs filled the car as he got further and further away. I couldn't help but giggle at my husband. Not at the joke, but the amusement he saw in himself.

"So we have a whole day to ourselves, what do you want to do?" Dan asked, moving his had to hold mine that was rested on my lap.

"Well, we could actually leave the house and do something for once." Dan suggested, "Or we could stay home, watch a movie and be the antisocial people we usually are."

"I like the last option." I grinned, looking over at my husband.

"Of course, you do." He rolled his eyes playfully at me and gave my hand a little squeeze

We made our way home in comfortable silence. The radio filling the atmosphere as Dan kept his eyes on the road but his hand touching me in someway as we got home. We didn't hesitate to get home and pull on a blanket and switch on a film.

Dan put a bag of popcorn in the microwave while i browsed the collection of movies we had gained over the years. It was quite big, also containing Dan's anime hoard that he insists is kept out for visitors to see.

"I think we should watch Marley and Me." I said to Dan as he walks in holding a bowl of popcorn.

"Again?" Dan said softly, "We've watched it about one million times since Lenny passed away."

My eyes traveled to a large photo that was hanging on our living room wall. It was taken ten years ago, on the day that I had taken Winnie and Luna to adopt their first dog. Both children had their arms wrapped around the 5 year old Shiba that they had picked. Even the dog looked happy to be coming home with us.

"But it's special!" I pleaded, sticking my bottom lip out dramatically.

Dan rolled his eyes playfully at me before pulling away the cover that was hung around him, and patting the space next to him.

"Put it on then and come join me." Dan smiled, "Or I'll eat all of the popcorn."

"You do that, and you'll need to find yourself a new wife." I teased him as I took the disk out of the case and put it into the DVD player.

Once in I turned to my husband who was cramming as much popcorn in his mouth as he possibly could. I burst out laughing at the red and desperate face he was pulling and I joined him on the sofa. I took my place and his arm wrapped around my shoulders bringing the blanket with him.

The movie began to play and the first scene was of the main couple on their wedding night and it made me think about ours.

"Do you remember our wedding?" I asked Dan, my eyes glued on the screen.

"No, I don't think I was there." He joked, still stuffing his face with popcorn.

"Seriously, gorgeous." I smile softly, "Do you remember how many people cried?"

Dan let out a loud laugh from beside me, probably thinking back to all the tears that were shed that day.

"Oh yeah, there was a lot of people crying." Dan nodded, "Me and You were the first ones to go. Then our mums started, even Katie and Phil shed a few tears."

"It really was a beautiful day." I agreed, snuggling down into Dan's side.

His arms came around to pull me into his chest as he laid down on his back. Softly, he planted a kiss onto my forehead and I placed my head right over his heart beat.

"The most most beautiful day ever." Dan agreed, "Only for the most beautiful wife."