10

(It's extremely short, but it's a filler)

Y/N

Luna had finally recovered and couldn't wait to get to school and show her friends that she has survived her illness.

She was extremely Jolly as I dressed her and drove her toward school, singing to herself. Unlike her, who was dressed in presentable clothes, I was dressed in my sweatpants and hoodie that was not really that appropriate for public.

I followed a happily skipping Luna onto the play yard where most of the parents were. Her over joyed attitude was the complete opposite to mine.

I was worried. Terrified in a way. I didn't want to speak to Dan over Snapchat, never mind meeting him face to face at our children's school.

"Mummy I can see Mr Phil and Miss Katie!" Luna sang as she made into a run to greet Max who was happily sat by their legs.

I walked up to the pair and I was happy to see that their outfits were similar to mine. Katie was wearing leggings and a hoodie, making her look very comfy. And Phil was wearing sweatpants and a top. Yet my stomach done summersaults when their eyes turned to me and stared at me, extremely wide and terrified.

I looked at them with a curiously nervous look. They looked between each other before Phil pulled me off to the side.

"Dan is going to be dropping Winnie off any second. You might want to leave." Phil urged, his voice as nervous as mine.

"Dan? Here? Now?" I stuttered, my Brain not being able to function full sentences.

"Yes, now, if you want to live up to your word of not seeing him again, I would go! Don't worry, me and Katie will see Luna in safely!" Phil hurried.

I hugged him tightly in gratefulness and hopped quickly over to my daughter who was watching me approach in a panic!

"Mummy has to leave baby," I kneeled down and kissed her forehead, "I'll see you after school!"

"Okay Mummy!" She grinned.

I stood up and gave both Phil and Katie one last smile before dashing off the playground and out of the gates. Luckily I didn't see Dan, but I had a strange feeling that I was seconds away from being in his sight.

And I didn't want to put myself through anything like it again because after the messages I received last night, I knew I would crumble.