8. Editing (Fanfic Videos).

❦ This ones for the people who would wanna make a video like the Kpop fanfics you see on YouTube. These take a lot more time to make and it's also where I have the most experience writing than here on Wattpad.

1. Make sure you have the software you need to edit. I use Kizoa and Pixlr since it's really simple to use once you get the hang of it. There are others out there that are free (I paid for Kizoa) but I wouldn't be able to recommend any since I haven't really used any others. Good quality software means good quality videos.

2. Gather all your images before starting to write. It took me a few hours to gather everything I needed before starting my channel. It really is time consuming. I didn't even know where to start at first.

3. Don't expect to get thousands of views on your first video. Over time, you will grow and audience. It's taken me nearly a whole year to gain 16k subs.

4. Not everyone will like your writing but that's okay. You'll still have others who will appreciate your hard work. It's impossible to please everyone. Over time, my writing has got so much better compared to my first video and so will yours! I promise! You learn as you go!

5. Don't rush to get videos out. I used to post every 2-4 days now I only post once a week. It does get to much. When you do too much of something, it gets boring also and you don't wanna lose your interest in writing, do you? If people really like your writing, they will wait for you. A healthy writer is a good writer. Quality over quantity.